Chapter 28 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 28 Hunter's POV
"Yes?" She questioned. "When is it?" "Well... I don't know if I want to do it." "Not this again." I said as I rolled my eyes,"Hunter this is not your decision to decide for me." "BUT YOU NEVER WANT TO DO IT! You're scared to compete." "I'm scared?" "Lauren, you never want to go big, you want to stay little all the time and I don't know if it has rang a bell to you, but that bothers me so much." "Do you know how nerve racking this is? You're not in my position." "You're right. I'm not in you position," I sarcastically said,"do whatever you want." "Hunter-" "no. Obviously my long talks about how amazing you are doesn't matter to you, so go ahead." I turned and walked into the tour bus,"Hunter, the manager schedule a last second meet and greet tomorrow." "Fine, I don't care, I'm honestly not in the mood." I started pacing back and fourth until I needed to leave for a walk. This gets me mad so easily, we go BIG or we go back HOME.

My hands in my pocket as I walked down the streets of crowded Maine. People didn't notice me because it was dark so thank goodness. I looked and I heard singing inside a restaurant as I decided to go in. They were doing karaoke and somebody was singing the Spice Girls. I haven't heard them in a while. I saw an electric guitar leaning against the wall behind the stage, my eyes couldn't leave it because all I was think was playing it. "THANK YOU GEROGE FOR THAT WONDERFUL SONG!" The man said as everyone cheered,"WHO WANTS TO GO NEXT?" He looked around as I did the same to see if anyone was going to go. Nobody. "I'll do it." I said. All eyes were on me. "Is that Hunter Hayes?" A women whispered behind me as all I heard were whispers now. I walked up and took the stage, I turned around and grabbed the electric guitar and plug the chord in,"ITS HUNTER HAYES! OH MY GOSH!" As everyone now started to screamed and cheer, plus, started chanting my name. I smiled as I went to the computer and typed in the song I was going to sing,"if you all know it, sing along." I said,"1,2,3." I whisper as I started playing '21' as the place shook with screams,"well it's your birthday..." I sang. Singing helps me take my anger out when I'm mad at something, let's me express my emotions in a way that I can't really explain. I thought about it, everyone was singing along, dancing. I just gave these people a free concert and I DONT CARE! I don't care about anything right now, so many thoughts running, literally running through my head and it's driving me insane. I continued to strum and sing, sweat dripping down my face for jumping and really getting into my music,"...gonna party like we just turned 21." I finished as I jumped and stuck the landing! Everyone cheered as I walked off the stage, I'm thirsty. I walked to the bar, still all eyes on me,"can I have water please." "Anything for a superstar." I raised my brow,"thank you." I said as the man handed me a bottled of water and I chugged all it down. I walked outside and looked at the time,"11:30pm. Ooh, it's late." I started walking back to the tour bus and knocked on the door,"it's open." I opened it as Matt was on his phone and everyone else asleep,"where's Lauren?" I questioned,"I thought she was with you."