Chapter 20 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 20 Hunter's POV
She hit my shoulder as she walked passed me with anger. My hands covered my face as I was not only frustrated, but it's usually the guys who mess up and get the girls angry. I felt a drop on my head and before I knew it, it was raining. Hard. Sometimes, I feel like every time me and Lauren fight, it starts to rain... I turned around and did a little jog to her, I stopped in front of her as she looked at me,"Lauren-" "Hunter don't worry about it." There was a moment of silence as I just continued to look at her,"I just don't know, I just can't do it." She responded as she started crying. This is the first time I have seen Lauren cry this bad. I grabbed into a hug as she hugged me tighter than ever, crying still. I hugged her tight back because I am sorry for what I told her, the way I acted. A guy is always suppose to apologize first whether the girl was wrong or right. I can't believe she never told me her parents died, it hurts me because I should have known. Lauren and I are getting married and we shouldn't be fighting like this any more. I pulled away and lifted her chin up to where she looked at me, I wiped her tears and placed my forehead against her's,"I'm sorry." I whispered. I said it like I meant it, like I REALLY meant it,"it's ok-" "no it's not ok." The sound of thunder made me and Lauren jump,"it's not really safe to be out here now." Lauren said as we started laughing. At this time. I knew everything was going to be ok. We forget about the past, we forget about fighting, why keep talking about it when it's over and done with? I'll change the subject,"I say, WE RUN IN IT!" I shouted as I grabbed her hand as we started running in the rain, laughing. "WILD AND YOUNG, BABY KIDS ON THE RUN, WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE WE JUST TURNED-" "21!!" Lauren shouted. I looked at her and laughed. I saw a lake that looked deserted, nobody hasn't been in the water or there for a long time. I took my shirt off and my shoes and ran to the dock and front flipped into the water. The water was warm because of the rain splashing into it, I looked to see if Lauren was coming. She doesn't like showing off her body so she only took off her jacket and shoes. She back flipped in. Oh my, Lauren can back flip... She came up and wiped her face,"ha, I did a back flip beat that." "I bet you I can." I swam towards her and she swam towards me. I grabbed her and looked at her. I admire her, she's even more beautiful wet then dry,"is your arm alright?" I questioned,"doesn't even feel like it's broken." She responded smiling. "Hunter-" "you talk too much." I quickly interrupted then suddenly pulling her into a kiss.