Chapter 42 Thinking Out Loud

Chapter 42 Lauren's POV
"Can you get that?" Justin asked as I got up from the couch and walked to the tour bus door. I opened it as Hunter was standing there and a police officer behind him. I walked out the door and closed it behind me,"Are you Lauren Hayes?" The officer asked. Technically, I'm Lauren Santiago, but after getting married, then I'll be Hayes. "Yea sure... What's going on?" I asked nervously. I looked at Hunter as he quickly looked at me then down at the ground. "We found your fiancé doing physical activity on another man. You're lucky we don't take him to jail." The officer finished as he threw Hunter at me and left. I watched the man leave then looked at him,"look at me." I demanded as I lifted his chin up to see his face. I backed up in shock to his face,"oh my god Hunter what did you do?" "Nothing. I didn't do anything-" "really, you didn't do anything? You just come home with a black eye and busted lip naturally?" He just looked at me,"where were you?" "Lauren it doesn't matter." "Yes it does." "LAUREN DOES IT NOT LOOK NOTICEABLE!? I GOT IN A FIGHT, I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT." We stood there looking at one anther for 5 minutes without saying a word.  I walked up closer to him and placed my hands on his face. I tilted my head and touched his eye,"that hurts." He whispered,"I know." I kissed him. I know he's nervous, scared, but one thing I most defiantly know is that he's passionate. About everything and that's why I love him so much. It's hard to be a celebrity's girl. There's fans out there who will not like you for dating their inspiration, I wish I could just tell them that I don't mean to rub it in their faces. That's the last thing I want in the world. "You better not look like that on Friday." He laughed silently,"hopefully not." I walked in the door and walked to get an ice pack as Hunter sat down on the couch. "DANG HUNTER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Steve yelled as the whole band came running in and crowded around him,"nothing." "Really? You just come home looking like that?" "That's what I said." I responded as I walked back handing it to Hunter as he gently  placed it on his eye. I feel like bad things keep happening to Hunter. I know it's because of me, I just know it. I looked at him, it's me that's causing all this. I walked into the bathroom to catch my breathe. This was a bad idea all around, I should have stayed in California. A knock on the bathroom door startled me. I opened it as Hunter was leaning against it,"want to know what happened?" I wiped my eye,"yes."