Tatoos

I walked into me and Khaleesi's (kah- lee- sy) apartment clinging unto my bag and throwing myself unto the couch.

"Hayyyyy bitch!!!!!!!" I winced as Khalee walked in "You didn't come to college today, where were you" I said thanking her for the glass of apple juice.

She shrugged sitting next to me, as I lay my head on her shoulder. "I did school fromhome today, didn't feel like seeing Mrs.Kiscovs face."

She shifted her shoulder seeming uncomfortable.

Move your head Nailah.

You're hurting her.

I didn't mean to.

I sat up, and took of my shoes placing them beside the couch. "Hey Nai there's this cute cafe down the street, I think you'd like it, you wanna go?"

I nodded happily. Khalee was my only friend really if you counted my bunny, Vida, she was really outgoing and had a beautiful body to die for.

I was the opposite. I was shy but I loved new places. I was really thin though, Khalee called it slim thick?

But my hips were wide and it gave my body a shape that didn't look nice on my thin body.

The only thing I liked about me was my bum and my boobs, they were big unlike the rest of me.

I grabbed my things going into my room to change into something more suitable. I changed into a pink long-sleeved jumpsuit that stopped at my thighs and grabbed my black cropped denim jacket with my prada bag.

I pulled on some Nike socks and slipped my feet into my pink crocs which had lots of shiny pink and white charms.

I stand in the mirror and run my fingers through my lace front that reached down my back to my bum.

I need braids.

Khalee comes wearing a nude bodysuit with distressed jeans and black yeezys with a prada bag. She moves the sunglasses away from her eyes and pushes it back into her hair.

She looks gorgeous.

It's the middle of August so it's pretty warm outside.

I look at my dress contemplating. I'll be fine right?

"damn mami" said Khalee slapping my bum. I gasp and clutch unto it blushing.

We walked out.

We talked about everything and anything, schol, clothes,  our apartment deco even....sex.

"Khaleesi!" I exclaimed as we walked into the aesthetically pleasing cafe. I'm coming here everyday I thought looking at their croissants, biscuits and cakes.

"What? Your body is beautiful and those tits... oh my days, any man would fall on their knees for you" She said eyeing my boobs. I blushed furiously covering my boobs.

We walked up to the counter when it was our turn. And I asked her to order a butter crossaint, a slice of victoria sponge,  and milk bubble tea for me.

You're so fat.

I looked around the semi filled cafe at the many faces all doing their own thing. However one specific figure caught my attention..a tall and brooding man was sitting in the corner by a window typing on his computer legs wide open with a cup of what I'll assume, coffee.

His jawline was sharp, and so smooth it could cut my strawberries. His arms her veiny and strong. His fingers were long and thick and unconsciously made me clench my thighs.