Huh

NAILAH Amrani POV

I sat next to the hospital bed looking at the heart machine beep continuously. I look at the patch of dried blood on his head when he fell down.

The doctor comes in pulling the machines way from his body, I frown. Aren't they supposed to stay on.

I rub my face hating the feeling of dry skin after crying I pull out my mini lotion and rub some on my face.

I stare at the Doctor and sense his uncomfortably but I don't care. I have to make sure Gabriel's alright.

As soon as he leaves Gabriel's wakes up yawning, and looking around like her didn't just give me a mini heart attack.

I grab my bag hitting him with it. 

"Ow!"

"What was that!" I say worried.

"What?" He says looking extremely confused.

"He won't be able to understand shit for a few minutes." Says the Doctor looking at Gabriel.

"You." Says Gabriel in distaste.

"I told you to rest as soon as you landed you fuck face."

"And why should I listen to a shit faced pig in a white coat." He says and I stand there stunned.

"Gabe, you-"

"From me as a doctor. You should listen to me so your girlfriend doesn't die from a heart attack again. From me as your uncle. Fuck you." He says walking out.

"Hey baby" He says using his arms to pull me closer to him. He looks up at me giving me a smile and kissing my boobs. I mug him.

"What was that Banks"

"Sometimes I fall asleep without any warning, nothing serious my love." He says as my face changes.

He jumps out of bed grabbing my bag from my hand and wrapping his other hand around my waist.

I look at him a little worried but he flashes me a thong dropping smile. I swoon at his grills and his dimples.

He leads me to a Mercedes-Benz and opens the door for me as I sit down. "Thank you."
He closes my door placing my bag in the back.

He sits down and pulls out his phone from his back pocket placing it in the middle console. He grabs unto my hands admiring my nails.

"I like this colour." He says gripping the wheel.

"I know" I say smiling back.

He starts the car and we pull off. We go over a speed bump and my boobs go up slightly. I see him look in the corner of my eye and I blush reaching for my bag at the back.

I take my phone puting the bag back and take his phone. I look for his Doctors number and find it saved as "Health Thingy"

I roll my eyes as his carelessness. I go through their chats and realise the doctor told him to rest when we landed but he didn't listen.

I save the doctors number on my phone and put Gabriel's phone back, not before blushing at the home screen- a picture of my sleeping in a crop top and a red thong with my fulani braids everywhere and my silk bonnet of my head next to me.

I text the doctor.

Hi this is Nailah. I was wondering is you'd text me about anything to do with Gabe's health. If that's not a problem.