A LOT

Long chapter for you guys xxx

Saint Tai Banks/ ST-Patrick

I look up at her, relishing the feeling of her hands on my face. She's gorgeous.

'Baby, what happened?'

'I don't know.' I said shrugging. 

You do.

I grab unto her waist pushing her waist beads back into her see-through skirt. 

'I don't know why you must have your waist beads like that,'

'I'll hide them-'

'Thank-'

'If you tell me what happened.' she says looking smug.

'It's the blackmailing for me,' I say smacking my lips like she does.

She pops me in my lips. I hold me lips looking at her accusingly, 'Naih!'

'Don't you ever say that again in your life.' She says stale facing me.

She steps away looking at the mess I've made. Naih shakes her head tutting.

'It's the blood for me.' she says smacking her lips and kicking a cardboard box and looking in surprise as a huge bag of weed falls out. 

She picks it up, looking at me unimpressed.

'You smoke?' I ask smiling at her.

She shrugs, 'Sometimes,'

'Wanna share?' I say pulling out a blunt from behind my ear.I pull out a lighter and light it taking a drag before handing it to her.

I watch as her acrylics come into view plucking it out of my hands. 

Love that she let me choose the colour.

She inhales some looking around the room.

'Tidy up baby,' she says blowing the smoke into my mouth.

She leaves the room and my eyes linger on her waist, so full, all mine. I watch the way her ass jiggles and the amazing freedom the skirt gives her ass. I could write a whole essay on it.

I exhale the smoke lying back on the bed and pull out my phone.

------o

Nailah Amrani

It's been a few minutes since I'd left Gabe by himself and I'd just finished using the toilet.

As I close the door to the bathroom I hear body by summer walker blasting from the room Gabes in ,I roll my eyes stopping a random maid walking by, 'Hi, sorry, could you please take this and this to East, thanks.' I say handing her the bag of weed and the blunt.

'I DONT REALLY WANNA- I DONT REALLY WANNA GO' I hear him singing as I enter again. 

A blunt's hanging from his lips and he's shirtless. The rooms shrouded in smoke and his LED lights are on.

'SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME LOOK AT YOU TOO OFTEN.'

'BABY IM TALKING CRAZY I-'

He hasn't noticed me yet, I walk over to his phone on a dresser and pause the music.

'BITCH- hey baby' he says once he sees me. His eyes are red and I see a bottle of Vodka sitting on his bedside table.

'Ok, so listen, I know you told me tidy up but like, baby' he keeps smacking his lips and clapping his hands. 

Wayy too high.

'It's fine.'

'I- really?'

'Yes.'