Shopping Spree

Nailah Fleur Amrani 

POV

It's the next day and it's 12 pm I've been in bed since 8 am nothing motivates me to wake up right now. I feels like we've just broken up even though I know we haven't and he has not texted me yet. 

I hear the door open and I quickly push myself under the comforter covering myself. I hear Theo's voice.

'Naih, it's Gabriel.'

I push my hand out mimicking for him to give me the phone. He places it in my hand and I hear the door click, I put the phone on speaker.

'Hello?' my voice is a little scratchy from not speaking all day, but we make it work.

'Naih, how are you?' even after him shouting at me last night his voice still stirs my stomach.

'I'm fine.'

'Can you please get ready, I'm on my way to get you.'

'ok.'

'Alright, bye Naih.'

The call ends.

Not even, an I love you?!

I roll myself out of bed and proceed to get ready.

When I'm finally done I look at the finishing product happy with it. I run my hands through my straightened hair and decide to put on a white bow at the back..

 I run my hands through my straightened hair and decide to put on a white bow at the back

I post the picture quickly on my instagram and rummage through the room for my phone. I finally find it on the floor under the bed charging. I pick it up and put it in my bag ready to leave. I hear a shout from downstairs.

'NaiNaii Saint iss hereee' I recognise the voice as Khalea's. I slowly make my way downstairs with a slight mug on my face hoping he sees it and regrets his actions from yesterday. Him and Khalee are having a stare down outside when I get to the door. He hugs me, wrapping his arms around my waist and I almost melt while wrapping my arms around his neck. The mug doesn't leave my face though. He kisses my cheek and takes my overnight bag from me walking to the car. 

I hug Khalea goodbye before making my way to the Maybach myself.  He opens the door and I sit down begrudgingly. He down and whispers to me. 'Drop the attitude Naih, No estoy jodiendo contigo' (I'm not fucking with you).

Even if I can't speak spanish, I can understand.

I look away and he closes my door sitting down in the drivers seat.He starts up the car. 'Where do you want to go?' he says looking at me.

He drives out of their driveway and unto the street our house is not far from theirs it's in the same gated community. He continues to drive and glances at me waiting for my answer. He shoots me a look.

'I don't know.' I say dropping my mug.

He makes a U-turn heading towards the mall.

'Shopping spree?' he says smiling at me.

I squeal hugging him from across the console. 'I love youu,'

'I love you more, but if you ever pull some shit like last night, I'm gonna find your arse.'

I giggle kissing his cheek. 'I'm serious Naih,' he says side eyeing me. I kiss the side of his lips. He smiles kissing the palm of my hand.

---Time skip 

We've arrived at the mall and I'm having so much fun, me and Gabriel are walking side by side and he's holding my bag, my shopping bags are being taken to the car by Gabriels people. Gabriel wraps his arm around my neck and kisses my forehead, I cheese.

A random lady passing by smiles at us, I smile back.

He pulls me to his side, 'We're still going to talk about what happened yesterday when we get home, don't think I forgot.' 

I smack my lips, 'Do you like my hair,' I say looking up at him hopefully. He looks so good today.

 He looks so good today

-without the glasses

He touches my hair and skims my outfit with his eyes. 'Yeah, you look cute, I like the bow the most.' he says kissing my lips.

'Lol, I know, ' I see a Zara store and quickly enter, I'd seen this blue belted mini dress that I really wanted to buy so why not.

I see a sales assistant and and walk up to him, 'Hi, excuse me do you, know where I can find this dress?' I ask showing him a picture of the dress. The sales person just stares at me, 'You good, yh?'

I read his name tag, Ezekeil, he finally answers, 

'Uh, yes it's in that section over there,' he points to a section on his right.

I run to the section leaving Gabriel behind, i quickly find the dress and buy three of them, one for me, one for Khalea and one for Jayda. I walk to the till waiting in line, Gabriel appears next to me. 'Your skirt is very short Naih,'.

'Oh welll,' I say placing my things on the counter, 'Card,' I say craning my neck back to look up at him, He frowns

'Excuse me?'

'Please?' I say smiling.

He pulls out his card handing it to me,'I luh you bae,' he smiles. I pay handing the card back to him after putting it on my apple pay.

We walk out with the bag in hand and we bump into someone as soon as we walk out.

----

short chapt youll get more next time.