Gravity

Saint Tai Banks

This morning after I woke up from my nap, I decided that me and Naih would be leaving France earlier than planned back to New York. Being in France had become tiresome and somewhat dangerous. 

Every corner we turned Angelina was there, I could tell it heavily irritated Naih, so here we are making our way to the jet.

'Do you want me to help you?' I ask Naih as I watch her struggle with her suitcase.

'No,' she says adjusting the top of her tube top.She sighs then continues to struggle with the luggage I grab it out of her hand and place it on the conveyer belt. 

She turned around and walked away without saying a word

She turned around and walked away without saying a word. I watched as she walked away her feet clad in her vans skools and some nike socks. I was wearing a gallery dept. tracksuit and some mid black jordan 1s.

I waited for a while making sure everything was fine before I made my way to the jet. I sit down next to her toying with the gold Van Cleef bracelet I bought her. 'I like your bracelet, who got this for you?' She swats my hand away and continues to scroll through instagram on her phone.

I bring out my phone and we both sit in silence until the plane makes its way into the air. I take off her seatbelt and pull her unto my lap. She pushes me wanting to get off.

'Stop Naih, I'm being really fucking serious now, He estado lidiando con tu mierda toda la puta mañana siendo jodidamente paciente ahora vas a sentar tu culo y escucharme. ¿Sí?'

(I've been dealing with your bullshit all fucking morning being real fucking patient now you're gonna sit your ass down and listen to me. Yes?)

She nods looking away from me, 'I don't want to fight with you mama you know this,' I say moving her so she's straddling me.

'Then don't' she says her eyes filling with tears.

'Because everytime we do, you wanna say some shit to hurt me feelings.' she says wiping away a lone tear.

I push my hands under her skirt rubbing her bum. My eyes drift down to her boobs spilling out of the denim top.

'What did I say this time?'

'You just act like I'm being annoying and I don't like that.'

'I'm sorry Naih, I don't mean to make you feel like that.' I say kissing her temple. Her tears drop and she shakes her head.

'It's alright.'

We stare into each other eyes and her hands move to wrap around my neck.

'Kiss?' she asks.

I bring my lips down to meet hers and I instantly fall in love with her again. Our lips move against each other gently and I feel my boxers tighten significantly. I swipe my tongue against her bottom lip and she opens it allowing me to entangle my tongue with hers. The kiss becomes heated she sucks on my tongue desperately while rocking against me.

Bedroom

I stand up with her walking us to the bedroom. I lock the door and press her back against.

'Saint'

I peel my lips away from her latching unto her neck, leaving multiple bruises. I pull down the zip of her top pulling down the tube to reveal her large breasts. God do i love them. Her hand wanders under my shirt feeling by chest and slowly but surely moving downwards.

Soon enough I have no shirt and Nailah has no panties on.

'Fuckk' she moans loudly her fingers leaving marks on my back. My fingers move in and out of her at a rapid pace and her boobs bounce in my face, tempting me. Her pussy feels so warm and wet, feels like heaven I wonder what'll feel like with me dick inside her.

'Harderr, Saint, fuckk' I watch as she reachers her third orgasm, cum leaking out of her pussy. I instantly switch positions so I'm laying on the bed and she's above me, with her pussy mouth level with me.

'Round 3?' I say giving her pussy a long lick, her hands grip unto the headboard nodding eagerly. I give her another long lick listening to her moans, I push my tongue unto her tight hole and groan when I feel her clench around me. I move in and out of her continuously and watch as she bounces up and down wanting to match my pace.

She cums again, in my mouth and I never want to taste anything else again. I sit up and watch curiously as she pulls me to the edge of the bed and gets on her knees.

Shit.

Her hands wrap around my base, it doesn't fit in one hand so she uses both to jack me off. She looks gorgeous her lip gloss is all over her face, shes naked head to toe. The bruises on her neck turn me on more. I groan as she lets her spit drip unto the tip of my dick. She has cum lathered unto both of her boobs and her cum is leaking out of her pussy unto the floor.

Slowly she inches it into her mouth until its halfway then she starts sucking, I grian really loudly sitting up straight. 'Shit, slow down,'  I say, her eyes water as she pushes more of me into her mouth. My hand goes to the back of her head becoming inpatient. I push her head down watching as she gags and moans unto my dick, her spit dripping down the sides of her mouth and unto my dick.

She hollows her mouth and sucks hard. 'I'm gonna cum,' I groan.

'Cum, on me daddy,' that sends me over the edge and I cum unto her breasts, I watch as she moves her position so come of the cum lands on her pussy.

'I want more,' 

She latches unto my dick before I can stop her pulling another string of cum out of my body but before it comes out she hovers over my dick and moans as the warm cum paints her pussy white. It's a beautiful sight.

I grab her by her neck pulling her in for a kiss.

'I love you,'

'I love you too'