Maybe...Maybe Not

I could say a lot of things about how last night went but I'm just going to say south. Just a little bit.

Flashback......

I think deeply about whether I want to tell him or not.

He's your boyfriend now, you don't want him to leave you for lying and cheating, do you?

No-

Then tell him.

"Ahh well you see, earlier today before our date, Max and I went out," I say making hand gestures and looking into his eyes for any form of emotion, he just stared at me.

Listening.

"We went to an arcade and then we went home, I was gonna get out of the car when he said he had something to tell me,so - me being the good person I am- I stayed."

He still doesn't say anything, but his eyed narrow as if they knew what I'm about to say.

My eyes wander around his face and land on a beauty mark above his lip and bring my finger up to rub it careful of my nails hurting him.

"Max told me he liked me a-and he kissed me." I say, focusing on the beauty mark.

He just hums in acknowledgement.
"Knew the little shit face liked you." He says picking up a pre-rolled blunt and bringing it to his lips to light it.

I grab the lighter before him, looking into his eyes as I light it for him. His eyes are deep and sensual. The cold water running down my numb nipples added to my arousal.

"Don't say it like that, he's still my frie-"

"The fuck he is, what did you say to him." He says puffing out the smoke.

"That's the problem, I didn't say anything I just.....ran."  I laying my hands on his chiseled chest.

He laughs. He full on laughs. He places his blunt down and holds onto me to make sure I don't fall and laughs.

I furrow my eyebrows at him, "I don't know how you find this funny." I say frustrated.

Not only by him laughing, but also by my predicament with Max and and arousal which hadn't been satisfied.

"I'm sorry baby it's just, the thought of it, it looks like something you'd see out of a romance movie except you didn't say yes and they normally do." He says hiding his face in my neck and bursting into another fit of his melodious laughter.

But I don't find this amusing at all.

"I d-don't know," I stutter a little hesitant about what I'm about to say, I push myself off him sitting on the opposite side.

He looks at me confused. "You know I might just say yes." I say shifting uncomfortably at his threatening glare (that turned me on btw).

"Do you find that funny" he says pulling me back unto his lap.

"Hilarious." I say with sarcasm.

"Do you want him to die?"

"No?" I say confused at the turn of conversation.