His Type

He opened the door for me to walk through and I was stunned at the lavish interior.

Everything was so....beautiful he had some pictures on the wall that were vibrant. And lots of posters of singers like Lauryn Hill, erykah badu and Bob marley.

I walked into the open space living room and looked up at the ceiling in awe. The chandelier hung from the ceiling crowed my plants and the furniture were wiggly shapes and had beautiful patterns.

The floor had a large rug that said. "Peace of mind" with a blunt next to it. And a coffee table sat on it.

"Do you want to change out of your clothes baby?" He says wrapping his arms around my waist. I almost lean back into his hypnotising touch.

But I realised, I was supposed to be trying to be more like the girl he likes. I pulled away turning towards him. I shook my head, yes.

Gabriel grabbed my hand leading me up the stairs and walked down the hallway on the second floor and turned into a room, that looked to be his.

It smelled like him too. He let me hand go, walking into the walk in closet, coming back out with a white shirt.

I handed it to me and I looked at him expectantly, "The bathroom's over there." He says pointing to some double doors.
I place my bag down walking into the bathroom. There was a huge shower in the corner, with plants surrounding it giving it a rainforest like feeling if you were to shower in it.

A bathtub sat in front of floor to ceiling windows and the sheer size made my eyes widen.

I snapped out of my gaze and changed into the shirt, discarding my soaked panties and bra: because I'd been wearing it all day.

His shirt reached my thighs so there was no need for any pants. I walked back out with my clothes folded neatly.

I placed them on a nearby dresser, I turned to look at him and he was wearing a plain white shirt and green pants that were baggy and fluffy with white Nike socks and sliders.

He placed some black Nike slides by my feet. He glanced at the anklet on my the ankle and stepped back.

I moved my waist beads into a better position because they were pulling at my skin and stepped into the slides.

"Are you gonna talk to me baby?" I looked into his eyes seeing pure worry. I looked away, I have to be strong, that's the type of girls he liked.

Girls who don't waffle.

"Nailah you have to talk to me or else I don't know what I've done."

I look away considering it.

"Naih, baby,mama"

He looked fed-up and I wasn't trying to push it anymore. "Fucking talk to me Naih, I don't like this attitude."

"Is- it's just you-" I stutter, I've never had to explain my feelings to anyone but Khalee.

"You laughed at me," I rush out, he still looked confused.
"You laughed at me because i'm not the type of girl you w-"

He stopped me, "So you were trying to be like the girls I want?" I nod meekly, he looks at me blankly before laughing, louder than before. I knew it.

I knew it.

"See you're laughing again, " I say exasperated and angry.

"I'm not laughing at you Naih."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are!" I say frustrated.

He takes a step a closer tilting his head so his face is on my level and his hands are in his pockets.

I sniff, trying to stop my running nose.

"I don't like these accusations Nailah. I'm not laughing at you, in the car I was laughing at your eagerness at your adorable face."

He tilts my head up straightening his own body looking down at my blotched face. "And just now I was laughing at how wrong your thoughts were."

"Naih if you weren't the type of girl I wanted I wouldn't even talk to you or bring you to my house, I want you Nailah, let that sink in."

He turns around walking out of the room. I wipe my face in a haste letting that sink in.

He wants me.

I followed behind him as he went into the kitchen,Gabriel started getting out pans that looked like it cost as much as my apartment, he poured in some water and turned around only to stop in surprise because I was right behind him. The water flew out of the pan and landed on my shirt.

I closed my eyes as the water fell on and opened my eyes to look at my shirt. It'd become completely see-through and my nipples stood at attention. Gabriel's eyes never seemed to waver from my chest, and I felt increasingly aware of my bare chest.