Sex with me

Nailah Fleur Amrani

'Guys I think I want to have sex with him' I say randomly waiting for Bryelle and Khalea's reaction, there is silence then I hear people cackling on my phone.

'Awhhhh my little baby is all grown upp, just make sure you don't end up like me' says Khalea.

'Yepp, don't wanna be eating rice and brine in a pickle bottle.' Bryelle says and we all start laughing at this point.

I hear the bell ring throughout the house letting me know that my man was back. I pick up my phone and begin to walk downstairs. As I stand up Bryelle screams into my airpods.

'Damnn, you was not jokingg.'

'Is that what you're going to wear?!!' screams Khalea

'You're defo gonna end up like me,' says Khalea

I laugh sticking my tongue out jokingly, 'I wouldn't mind kids but maybe when we're married,' I say giving Saint a quick peck on the lips. He grabs my bum, and leans on the counter watching me move around the kitchen.

'Why are you wearing that?' he says shoving a spoon of yogurt into his mouth. His eyes scan me from head to toe, eyeing my see through pink fluffy robe. I was wearing nothing underneath and I was freshly shaved.

Khalea and Bryelle make funny face and Bryelle screams 'She wanna fuckk'

I shrug, 'I felt like it,' I say.

He looks at my hermes sandals clad feet, 'You got your nails done,' he says pulling my hand in front of his face. I end the call and take out my AirPods.

'I like your new hair,' he says wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me closer to him

'I like your new hair,' he says wrapping his arms around my waist and bringing me closer to him. I had gotten some new knee length knotless braids. I smile pecking his lips and softly rub his growing stub.

'What's the occasion?' he says caressing my bum.

'I wanna fuck.' I say rubbing his bare chest. He stares at me, eyes hooded probably from smoking. I bring my lips to meet his, he grabs my throat pushing his tongue into my mouth, I moan slowly pulling away, 'Are you sure?'

I nod, 'Very,'.

He slams his lips back unto mine lifting me up unto the island behind us. I grab unto his hair tugging as his hand goes underneath the robe toying with my clit, I moan loudly, he pushes the robe off my shoulders letting it pool underneath me. I grab unto his free hand placing it unto my left breast. He pinches my already hard nipple causing me to groan loudly. Suddenly I feel something cold on my clit. I writhe, not being able to take the immense amount of pleasure. Saint keeps me still latching unto my nipple sucking harshly while his fingers work in and out of me.

'Fuckkkkkk,' I say, I feel the knot release and I cum all over the counter.

'Fuck Naih, right here on the counter?' I nod eagerly connecting his lips back with my nipples, I moan loudly throwing my head back. He grabs my hair tugging sending me over the edge. Cum again, moaning as he continues to fuck me with his fingers through my orgasm.

'Naih, I don't have a condom,' he says latching unto my neck giving me a hickey,

'It doesn't matter' I say panting. I get down of the counter dropping unto my knees. I eagerly pull his dick out of his trousers letting my spit drip unto it. I lather it in the spit, and reach down to my pussy collecting some of my cum and lather it unto his dick, he groans and I swear I feel more cum drip out of me.

I such on the tip and hollow my mouth, while my hands fumble with his balls. Slowly I inch him deeper into my throat, I suck, and bob my head up and down, 'Fuckk Naih,' I come up for air.

'Fuck my mouth,' I say looking up at him through my new set of lashes. He grabs my ponytail, forcing my head down on his dick, I moan, using my finger to pinch my nipples while my other hand pushed two fingers in and out of my tight vagina. He pushed my head all the way down making me gag and dribble all over his dick, I pinch my nipples hard and add another finger making me cum everywhere, I feel warmth in my mouth letting me know he came in my mouth.

I grab unto his dick wanting to pull another orgasm out of him and I do feeling another string of cum enter my mouth, I open my mouth showing him then I swallow the babies. I stand up and kiss him, hoping that he knows how much I value and love him.

'I love you,' I say as he lifts me back unto the counter.

'I love you,' He says kissing me. I feel his tip at my entrance. I look down and my eyes widen at his size, 'You can't pussy out now babe,' he says kissing my neck, he pushes the tip in making me hiss. He latches unto my nipple trying to distract me from the searing pain in between my legs. A scream rips through me as he pushes all of his manhood into me.

'Fuck, Saint,' I say hitting him as I feel tears run down my face. He kisses away my tears and slowly moves in and out of me,

I gasp, slowly feeling the pleasure build up,

He slowly increases his pace, making me moan continuously.