Chapter 3: Soccer Tryouts~

Shift Me Is Finally Finished! BooYah! XD So Happy!

Going to try and write my ass off! Omg Spring Break Is Almost Herrrrrh!!!! Lol :D

Enjoy I was a bit brain dead...so this might such -.-

------------------------------> Stalin

--------------------------------------------

I chuckled as I leaned on Lair, trying to find some balance. Oh man, what have I done!? It was all Stalin's fault with trying to get his friends to accept me, and I didn't want to argue so I just did the damn battle. Oh well, not like I can puke up the liquor (even though I forced my self to try), it was no use. The walls we swaying like peoples bodies, but I was very comprehensive on what was going on. It was just the fact of how every thing seemed to be moving, and how I felt as If I were walking on lily pads.

Lair pushed me off, clearly as tipsy as I was as we both stumbled and leaned against the wall. "I'm fucked." Lair announced as I nodded with my head down to the ground holding up a hand for a high five, which I surely received later.

"Aye."

"I think... if we drink more, it'll drown the alcohol in our systems and sober us up." Lair chuckled causing me to shake my head, which I soon regretted with a small headache and more dizziness attacking me.

"Horrid Idea..." I stated as I pushed my self from the wall, walking over to the people who were able to still stand, and what ever state they were in thinking they were dancing full on in their head, but reality, pretty fucked.

I pushed up against a girl; medium cut red head with a cute smile and a fine body as I started to dance with her... or by myself just next to someone. "Wanna dance?" I asked as she chuckled but didn't stop or move away.

"I believe I was before you even got here."

"Pardon me ma'am let me retry that line." I mumbled leaving and coming back. "Excuse me, do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?"

She giggled, "You can dance with me."

"Easier than I thought." I laughed as she moved closer to me and I didn't move away or become awkward. Come on, I was an inch away from wasted.

"I thought you'd be fucking little Miss Judy B Jones over there." She stated talking about the girl my brother sent after me.

"I thought I was too." I said honestly, as she cracked another smile.

"So, do you want to know my name Jaylin? Or am I a target your brother pointed out?" She whispered the last part in a more sexy tone.

"If your not some psychopathic killer that comes after me later for knowing your name, then yeah."

"Names Isly (Eyes-Lee), I'm a sophomore." She informed as I nodded.

"Pretty name. Almost as pretty as your face." I winked as she just rolled her eyes but grabbed my hand leading me out of the crowd of dancing lunatics. She found Lair, who was hitting on some chick who was trying to ignore him. I on the other hand was slightly stumbling behind this girl, somewhat laughing at Lair, and laughing because I was fucked up.

"Lair, Here." She giggled pushing me to Lair who somewhat caught me, me almost causing us both to fall. "I'll see you later at school." She shook her head, flipping her hair before walking away to the door.

Lair chuckled at me, "You will never get laid if you're aiming at Isly."

"Why not?" I asked trying to walk from the crowd.