Chapter 14: Anal is a sensitive subject.

Okay! So Rated R Scene Up Ahead! Enjoy!

-------------------> Changed Dallas picture cause the other one pissed me off XD!

---------------------------------------

I crawled back watching as Dallas came forward. He closed the door behind him before pushing my back against the seat. I stared up at the moving ceiling, my eyes blinking to get this alcohol out of me. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

I focused my attention on Dallas, my fingers grasping at the collar of his shirt pulling his lips to mine. Seductively, he licked over them, teasingly me greatly as I could feel his lower half adjust under me.

Biting at his bottom lip gently, I pulled him back to me soon pecking those god forsaken lips. Like melted chocolate, he slipped right past me kissing me again. I played with his tongue, moving it to get to his as he kept joking around and moving back.

"Stop.." I mumbled against his lips as a chuckled escaped from him.

Finally kissing me properly, my tongue dancing around his. My head tilting as I pressed into the kiss wanting more of him. I was obviously crossing the line of wrong and right tonight. First the party, then Dallas coming over, then this.. what would Stalin do if he found out?

I pulled from the kiss as I sat up, Dallas arms grabbing at the ends of my shirt pulling it off me as I help slightly by raising my arms. I glanced at his green orbs already knowing how I looked. My cheeks flustered with red, lips wet from the kiss, and my eyes begging for him to continue. There was no way he couldn't read my body language, there was no mixed signals.

Dallas chuckled when I grabbed his shirt trying to lift it off him like his did me. "W-what!?" I blushed feeling embarrassed. Was I suppose to wait a bit to take his off? Was his shirt suppose to even be off during this? Oh my glob I don't know!

His thumb brushed over my lip, easily parting it as it too gained access into my mouth. I glanced up at him in panic not knowing what to do.

He stared at me no longer finding this funny. His orbs staring me in the eyes as he licked over his lips. I grabbed his wrist, my other hand at his shirt as I shut my eyes trying not to panic. My heart was beating past my ear drums, beating painfully fast as tried to keep calm. Yet I couldn't and he knew that, my entire body was shaking uncontrollably, my hand racking up sweat on his wrist as I felt his thumb press against my tongue.

I shut my eyes desperately hoping I didn't fuck up as I licked over his finger. Whether my eyes were closed or not, I felt nothing but his eyes on me as I kept licking until I closed my lips around it, sucking it slightly. He pressed his thumb in more as I continued.

Removing his thumb, I opened my eyes running face first with his align abs. He tossed his shirt to the side, his lips pressing at mines as I let him in quickly.