Chapter 25: You & Me

So I actually wrote a full chapter to this but deleted it cause it was literally the shittyist, most dumbest, boring thing ever. So I retyped it and I'm proud to say, thank god I retyped it XD.

Currently 1-2 Chapters left until Bromance is completed, yay!!

Enjoy!
--------------------------------

"Dallas!" I trailed behind him. His pace like the speed of lightning; his mind focused on something completely other than my presence. I knew he ran track, did football, and cross country but this was ridiculous. Soccer had ended for me, leaving me to grow lazy with exercise. "Dallas!"

I snatched at his arm, pulling him back just in front of the locker room. His green orbs glanced down at me, a crease in his brows, his jaw locked in anger. What did I do now? "What?" He asked roughly. Hs tone harsh than usual.

"Why are you mad?" I asked. It wasn't this bad yesterday; Someone gave me a card and he just tried to rip it. Now look.

"Why?" He chuckled sarcastically crossing his arms. A couple of eyes glanced at us ready to catch the gossip, to see if any of the rumors were true.

"Yeah.. You've been ignoring me all day." I pointed out the obvious. He didn't even talk to me at lunch though he was the one to start most of the conversations. "What did I do wrong?" I frowned.

"What did you do wrong?" He questioned; his tone overly sarcastic. It was like he couldn't believe I was asking all of these questions, as if I should already know.

I honestly don't understand at this point but I didn't want to argue with Dallas. We were doing well, or so I thought.

"Seriously if you want me to understand you have to tell me the problem," I frowned. There was no joke behind this, nothing that he was playing on that would prank me. Dallas was legitimately pissed. I could tell due to him using the same expression he had with Stalin on me.

"What's going on?" Stalin's voice echoed in, his presence getting between us. Gently, his hand rested on my shoulder tilting me back a bit so he could get himself situated in the middle.

"None of your business." Dallas growled, his anger now focused on Stalin.

"Its my business when my brothers' involved." He stated. His hazel eyes narrowing upon Dallas. Here we go...

"When have you ever cared about what went on with Jaylin? All you do is shove liquor down his throat and send walking STDs his way." Dallas questioned. Stalin face now constructed by anger at the words.

"And you're better cause you fucked my brother then stopped talking to him?" Stalin asked. It was like two lions in a ring, them circling each other waiting for the someone to make the first strike.

"Guys-" I tried interrupting, but they heard none of it. There was a crowd growing waiting for a fight, but they were spilling too much personal information.

"Because you kept interfering." Dallas growled.