Chapter 15: Confirming A Relationship.

Had to type this up so I could go work on my First Fan Fic *^* !!

Enjoy!

Picture of Jessie

---------------->

-----------------------------------

I stared at Dallas for awhile, my mind completely confused on what to do, my heart wanting me to punch him, yet to hug him and immediately blame it all on him. Even though I wanted to say something, Dylan beat me to ever right of action. He slapped Dallas's hand away causing him to glare at him.

"You wouldn't be leaving a sexy thing like that over there alone, now would you?" Dylan smirked, his tongue wetting his lips. For a reason I didn't want to know why, Dallas grew angry from that and stepped in Dylan's face.

"Go ahead and lay your filthy eyes on her one more time." He hissed making Dylan smile.

"C-could we just back up..?" I mumbled getting completely ignored by them both.

"Dallas, step off!" Isly flew out of no where shoving Dallas off her brother. He glared at her then over her shoulder to Dylan who tried to move Isly back wanting a fight to happen. Isly quickly moved like the sadistic person she was. "Go ahead, so sorry to interrupt."

"Now where's she?" Dylan chuckled looking for her.

I grabbed Dallas's balled fist, trying to pull him back and calm him down instead of fighting. Yet, again he rejected me. He snatched his hand away from me, his eyebrows narrowing to the fullest as I stepped back not wanting to get hit.

"What the hell are you thinking bringing him here!?" Dallas raged. You could see the muscles in his arms tightening.

"N-nothing It was homeco-" I tried to explained.

"He insulted you before remember? Or are you just wanting to fuck him too?!" Dallas yelled causing me to flinch. By now the people around us were no longer worried about the dance but fully paying attention to this whole scene.

I tried to inform him in on everything but due to the words he just spat at me, I froze in awe. I kept trying to tell my self to explain, my heart telling me to cry and my dry throat not helping anyone out here.

"Hold on Dallas!" Isly pushed at him taking his attention from me, "You're the one in the wrong not him! Before trying to point your anger at Jaylin for the blame, listen to the shit you're saying hypocrite!"

"I'm not- fucking he-" Dallas tried to say until a chaperon came over to us.

"Excuse me, is there a problem?" She asked.

Isly grumbled and dragged everyone outside seeing as the whole gym was becoming noisy.

"I can't fucking believe you." Dallas mumbled as we headed out of the school. I looked down at the tile sighing to myself, "After you tell me he insults you then only wanted sex. What possessed you to even let him accompany you?"

"You..did the exact same thing." I mumbled. Without hesitation, he sighed. It was either the fact that I was annoying or he knew I was right. "And it wasn't my idea. That's Isly's brother."

Dallas looked at me as if I were lying. Yet he could tell at this point no one felt like lying. He was a hypocrite and Isly's brother thought his new girlfriend was sexy. And speaking of the devil, a female voice called Dallas as he looked back at her holding the door open so I could go outside. I stopped in the doorway glancing as she walked over to him.

"What the hell Dal?" She glared, "You can't just leave me there and not say a damn word." She bitched.

"Actually, he can." Isly rolled her eyes and smacked Lair for looking at Dallas's girl.