Chapter 9: Thinking of A Lie For Stalin..

Again, 13 pages on word! Im trying to make that My goal for each chapter or higher so you guys can have good chapters to read, and no lame short ones! Anyways! Spent like 3 days typing this! Hope its to your likings! And Sorry for the typos! I dont have an editor X3!♥ and Im to lazy to do it myself Lol!♥

PICTURE OF NEW COVER FOR THIS STORY [THOUGHT THE OLD ONE WAS TOO PLAIN SINCE I DID THAT IN A HURRY AND THIS ONE WILL BE ADDED ONTO]

--------------------------->

--------------------------------------------

I sat in the seat nervously biting my already gone nails. I mean, it was technically my first date. My only date. One without my brother to interrupt me and a friend on. It was a bit word actually. Dylan didn't turn the radio on, and everyone knows an awkward car ride is one with no music. So here I sat, tapping my fingers against my knee, humming a low tune from my head out.

In my peripheral vision I could see him glance at me from time to time before finally saying something. "So how old are you?"

I chuckled lightly, unable to try an take this seriously. First date and we have no idea of any information between us that should have been discussed first over the phone.

"I'm 15." I stated as Dylan clicked his tongue against his teeth slightly. "And you?" I asked looking at him as he stopped at a red light.

"17."

"So Junior or Senior?" I asked.

"Junior." He smirked.

"Really? Exactly what school do you go to, cause I don't see you over here." I asked pulling my feet up slightly. Honestly, the carnival was pretty close to home, and if he already knew the school I attended, then how come I've never saw him? I'm sure I would remember a sexy ass face like his.

"I don't." He chuckled as he looked at him confused.

"You don't? As in dropped out...?" I bit my lip in.

"God don't do that or this date might end too quickly." Dylan smirked. Immediately I felt my cheeks heat up, darkening in color. "Pfft Aw." He smiled shaking his head. "I'm home schooled." He stated making a turn as he calmed down.

"Oh cool!" I gasped looking a the road he followed. He hummed slightly as a response to me, but I wasn't really paying attention due to where he turned into.

Slowly, he eased into the parking lot, driving around once until he found the spot closet to the door and taking it. While he did that, I stared at the sign of the place. My eyes dancing over the letters that told the name. I sat back and looked at him when we parked.

"What?" He chuckled.

"...Starbucks?" I asked a bit too disappointed, and I'm sure he could tell from both my tone and facial expression. But instead of apologizing, or taking us anywhere else, he just smirked.

He got out, closing the door as he leaned in the open window. "So," he smirked, what drink do you prefer?"

I undid my seat belt getting ready to get out until he told me to stay, repeating the question. "..why?" I asked not wanting some date with Starbucks in his car.

"I'll just guess." He smirked walking to the door. I groaned quickly letting my window down.

"Hazel nut.. with a shot of exspresso."

He smiled and winked before going in as I was now stuck sitting here, looking like god knows who in a empty running car. I sighed, trying to get comfortable in the warm seat as he looked around. Not many people were parked or going inside, just raping the drive through like it was meant to be.