Chapter 20: I was expecting some fairy tale bullshit.

This has been sitting in my Google drive for awhile now and all i needed was one more page to type! Lol XD I Was brain dead that long on how to get here, but I did it! Woot! Enjoy!

I stared at Dallas blankly. There was honestly no expression right now that could show on my face on how I was currently feeling. Despite the blush on my cheeks, or the wetness of my lips, I was utterly shocked. I was...confused? I was happy, but I was also sad. Why did he just do that?

Before I could even collect my thoughts fully, Dallas got off the table laughing. "Who wants to lick me next?" He smirked as the chattering started up again as if nothing had ever happened. I turned my head to Dallas who was now talking to some girl who wanted to do body shots. Obviously she thought a free kiss came with every shot he did. "Sorry-"

I grabbed his wrist tightly, pulling him into the house and into the kitchen silently. Was I pissed? Yes. Was it Dallas's fault? Partly. Without struggle he let me drag him, pushing him into the counter in front of the fridge. Immediately I took out a cold water bottle, opening it as I handed it to him.

Why did he do it, I repeated the question in my head again. And the only answer was because, he was drunk.

"You know I was going to tell her no." He chuckled sipping the water. I couldn't even look him in the eyes at this point. My mind was running crazy with questions and I just couldn't find all the answers I needed. It made me happy he did it, but why couldn't I leave it at that? "Jaylin," he mumbled softly, his fingers gripping my chin as he forced me to look at him. I stared into those green orbs, my entire body trembling as I couldn't calm down.

"Y-yes?"

Without an answer, he leaned in once again trying to finish what was started outside. Pulling back, I turned my head slightly. "What?" He asked softly trying to calm me down.

"Y-you're drunk." I mumbled.

"...and you think that's why I did that outside..?" He questioned, his hand pulling me back to look him in the eyes. I tried painfully to shift my gaze, at least to the cabinets behind him to keep me from losing myself.

The familiar soft lips pressed against mines, his tongue forcing past my lips as it teased my tongue. Before long I was once again under his spell, my lips itching for his, our tongues wrestling like crazy. He sat the bottle down, Dallas's hands pulling at my waist as he picked me up, moving forward until my ass was against a cold flat surface.

My eyes shot open as I shoved him off, the people around the bar and kitchen staring at us hard. "Do you honestly care about what they think?" He asked.

"I-I don't but..." I sighed. I didn't want anything bad to happen to him because of me.

"For the record, I'm not drunk. I'll be waiting in the car." He stated before heading off. I nodded bringing my wrist up to my lips wiping away the wetness. My eyes danced around the few people who looked at Dallas as he left, the others staring at me slightly. The rest just didn't give a shit.