Chapter 19: Well, I put my clothes on for nothing.

So I was suppose to update Christmas but had got kidnapped by my friend and tooken to her house where she stuffed me with some many kinds of foods. and I fell asleep today since I've barely been sleeping so this is like an hour or two late! But anyways! Happy holidays guy! :3 Enjoy!~

--------> Pic I changed Dallas To a month or two ago! XD

A month had passed and things were a bit calmer than ever. The only problems was Stalin and Dallas. Though they denied the fact that they are so itching for each others company, they just fight and argue instead. This even stopped Dallas from coming over to the house so I ended up going over to his. And every day I did, Stalin would send these texts to him threatening him and his baby of a car.

As for Lair, we made up. He told me everything. From the point where he had gotten jealous, to the end where he and Stalin had a conversation of their own. And then I realized why Stalin didn't mind me and Dallas dating. But I honestly felt bad about it and blamed myself. I kept dragging people along with me, wanting their help just so I didn't have to deal with my feelings instead of helping them out as well. Well, that was going to change.

"So," Isly waited against Lair's locker with me as we watched him put his stuff inside and take what he needed out. "You guys are dating or not?"

"No we're not." Lair stated with a sigh.

"But, you guys kiss like every day right?" She asked causing Lair to turn into a light pink sheep.

"Not necessarily.." he mumbled closing the locker. "He may say he likes me but he isn't taking that risk with his popularity."

"But you guys kissed and stuff." I stated.

"Yeah, kissed. Nothing beyond that."

"Speak of the devil." Isly whispered to us as we all looked at Stalin who walked over to us.

Like always, he put his arm around me. This time, he smacked a bag into my chest as I grunted slightly grabbing it. "Your lunch." He chuckled as I thanked him. Glancing up, he looked at Isly and Lair who were silent.

"I'm going to go." Lair sighed feeling claustrophobic around Stalin, and I knew that feeling. We nodded and said bye to him, well me and Isly as Stalin watched him leave.

"What's gotten into him?" Stalin chuckled removing his arm. I grabbed the bag from the bottom as I just cleared my throat.

"Nothing."

"....ugh." Stalin growled annoyed before leaving, following after Lair.

"He's so sprung for Lair." Isly giggled but shook her head. "Too bad they'll never date if Stalin keeps up this whole 'I still hate you' act."

"Speaking of dating, I heard about you and Jessie from Jessie." I grinned devilishly. Instead of the blushing and denying reaction I expected, I only gotten a shrug.

"And?"

"...congrats?" I cheered confused. Isly nodded and thanked me. Wow, I needed to become like that. "When do you get to see her?" I asked.

"Um, around upcoming Christmas Break. Her college let's them out on Christmas eve though." Isly stated.

I nodded and smiled, "I would have never guessed."

"It's cause you're slow when it comes to these things." Isly teased me and I couldn't deny it. I was slow to my sexuality and my attraction towards Dallas. Isly looked passed me and picked up her bag from the ground throwing it over her shoulder. "Here comes your walking dildo."

I blushed and turned to look at Dallas. I immediately scratched the girls around him faces out as well as his guy friends. I swear if I could draw, I would paint a portrait of him. He was just too good looking, and I tried to think, how the hell did I get him to date me!?