Chapter 5: Not-So-Duo..

I was bored, and kinda effed this up lol. Ill make the next chapter better. 

Pic of Guy From The Carnival XD

---------->

Enjoy...Ish.

"Alrighty," Dallas sighed parking his car in front of the pizza place. Stalin had looked up from his phone, while Lair groaned next to me. "Anyone up for pizza?" He asked.

Lair twist, groaned, and moaned in the back seat. He held his hands over his tummy, shaking his head. "No, dude.. I had like 10 cotton candy sticks." He informed as I chuckled lightly. Stalin nodded, agreeing with Lair. Well that's a first.

"Aye to that. I had about 3 candy apples and some funnel cakes this girl was selling." Stal chuckled licking his lips.. I'm sure he had more than some funnel cakes.

"Uhh.. okay?" Dallas stared at them a bit weird before getting out and looking at me. "What about you?" I got out the car nodding in silence. I never really finished my famous pretzels so pizza sounded good.

"Yeah, I'm hungry."

Dal cracked a smile closing his door. "Good." He started off into the pizza place. I was about to follow but stared between the two who sat quietly in the car. 
"Hey, don't kill each other." I stated as Stal chuckled. I headed after Dallas, finding him stuck in a small line. Wondering whether I should stand side by side with him, or just behind like I was, I continued to shift on and off the heel of my foot. I mean, if I stood side by side, would that make a difference? I just didn't want to seem awkward like I was here by myself.

The sounder on the door went of, dinging as you could hear the door open and foot steps approach. Now, someone was standing behind me, well not just someone.. some people. I could tell by the laughter and chatter as they joked around.

Obviously uncomfortable and awkward, I moved to Dallas's side. Dallas looked down at me, obviously I was too close for comfort as I slid to the side a bit. "..my bad." I mumbled as he shook his head.

"No prob."

And that was it. The last word he had said for now. Well to me.

"Dal?" Someone behind asked as Dallas turned to face them.

"Hey.. Jordan.. and everyone else.." he greeted to lazy to say everyone else's name.

"What're you guys doing? Where's the other Bales?" He asked as Dallas turned back around, ignoring them.

I stared between them, a smirk growing on Jordan's face as Dallas dragged me in front of him, away from those guys. I looked up at him, my eyes ringing in confusion. He just stared back, his green orbs moving from mine after Dallas was shoved forward. He growled, turning around as Jordan and his friend's snickered in amusement.

"What's your fucking problem?" I blurted upset as Jordan's gazed switched to me. Dal shook his head and shushed me, turning us back around. Why wasn't he doing anything!? Why was he just standing here!? Punch him damn it! Hit him back! I yelled in my head upset.

"What's this?" Jordan laughed. "I mean, first Stalin, now his brother?"

Dallas chuckled, "Yeah, its totally like that." He said sarcastically.

"What happened, got tired of Stalin fucking everyone's girl?" Jordan asked. "Even that girl you liked?"

"Pfft, Jordan. If you hadn't noticed," he cocked a grin at him as I felt his hand be placed on my back. Sliding it down, he felt over my ass pulling me to him. "I don't swing that way."