Chapter 8: I'm Not Gay!?

So This chapter was 13 pages on Word, got so long I had to break it down to this and will be typging up the other part soon. Hope you enjoy.

Picture of Dylan's Car-------------> 

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE HIS IS CANDY RED AND I COULDNT FIND A DECENT PICTURE

ENJOY LOVELYS!!♥

[IF YOU GUYS DONT REMEMBER WHAT DYLAN LOOKS LIKE, HIS PICTURE IS ON CHAPTER 5♥]

---------------------------------------

So after all of Dallas help, I finally made it to the car. Jesus my skin was already tightening on my bones, no longer feeling like jelly, but more like tight sore skinny jeans. Thank Glob I was sitting, my thighs still burning from practice, and my throat still a bit sore from the air smacking against my throat. If I had known practice was going to be this bad, then I shouldn't have went, even my arms were hurting just from the normal swinging back and forth when you run. I just don't see how the hell you do it.

Dallas had slipped into the Drivers seat, putting the keys in the ignition after closing his door.

"Whose the girl in his room??" I asked.

Dallas shrugged starting the car after buckling up, "I don't know if you know her, her name is Cindny." He stated.

Cindny? The girl from the first day of school who was pulling my cheeks? I sighed, Stalin, you've got to control that puppy of yours.

I yawned, leaning back in the chair as I let my mind wander. Just what goes through Stalin's mind? What will power did he have? I shook my head.

I just don't see how you can easily park your Camaro into a girls garage. How do you even get to that point? Well I know how you get there, but how do girls fall for your shit Stalin? Everyone already knows who you are, and what you like to do, but the still fall for your shit.

I glanced at Dallas. He was a bit like Stalin from what I could tell so far, but at the same, they were so different. He didn't like try and sleep with every girl, he just got Stalin rebounds. Those Stalin would reject I think.

"Do you fuck without a reason too?" I asked as he glanced at me, before turning back to the stirring wheel.

"Where did that come from?"

"Well Stalin's a hoe, and your his friend. And they say you are who hang with, so that makes you a hoe fucking without reason too right?" I stated bluntly as he chuckled, finding this amusing.

"I wouldn't call myself a 'hoe' per se.. more of a guy who just likes sex." So a hoe. I nodded.

"You let Stalin change you huh? I bet you were like this geek kid everyone beat up on." I joked resting back in the seat.

"Pfft, no you've got it all wrong. I changed Stalin, not the other way around." He smirked.

"No, no you didn't, Stalin has always been a slut, since I was born." I corrected him, pointing and waving my finger as if trying to restate some kind of justice.

"Indeed he probably has, but without me he wouldn't get the girls so easily." Dallas informed with confidence.

"Pfft you wouldn't get the girls if it wasn't for him." I laughed at this in denial idiot.

"Geez who side are you on!?" He chuckled putting in a nickelback CD before I could say anything. Honestly I shut the hell up and went straight to listening them. How rude could I be if I interupt Nickelback tracks? Pretty rude.

The rest of the ride I accidentally, and pain freely dozed off. It was a good nap too, especially when my sore skin wasn't bothering me. Well, that all went bye bye with a painful thump on my forehead, causing my eyes to open wide as I stared at Dallas.