Chapter 26: Cupid at Prom

Hope you enjoy this chapter!! almso over one more chapter left! yay!! ♥
+-------------+

"Jay." Dallas called my name, his voice soft waiting behind me. I groaned as the ray of light shined at my face. Turning over, I pulled the covers over my head not wanting to be bothered. "No, get up." Dallas growled jumping on the bed, his thud causing the bed to slap me in the face. Feeling the pressure of his hands get closer, I curled up not ready to be awaken from my coffin yet. "Jay.." Dallas hand travels up my side, his tone teasing making it hard to go back to sleep.

"..Nu!" I croaked trying to fight the temptation. I wiggled away, his fingers dragging up my skin underneath the thin sheet. I could feel his body over me waiting to attack.

"Come on my mom made breakfast," Dallas snatched the sheet back throwing them onto the floor. I curled my naked body under him. The cold air rushed at my figure, my body shiver now with goosebumps.

"Please.. I'm too tired.." I groaned trying to turn over. Warm and soft, his palm pressed against my bare thigh, my eyes widening as I shot him a glare. A smirk played on those pink lips. He jaw crooked thanks to it. His eyes playful as he drew his body close. Forcefully, he snatched my leg back slipping between my legs. "Dallas!!"

I groaned slapping at his back. "You'll get up?" He cooed, the warmth of his breath grazing my ear and neck. I nodded biting my lip. I was way too exhausted for this.

Fuck Prom. I'll be damn if I attend my own after what happened last night.

-

"No, you're doing it wrong!" Stalin shoved Dallas away. He stumbled, his back hitting the wall making him groan. Before Dallas could jump to argue Stalin down my mom stood in the way slapping Stalin upside the head.

"Ow!"

"Let him do it, you're ruining the shot!" Mom huffed ushering Dallas back over. Gripping the pin, his hand found my tux pulling me close. Moving the flap up he concentrated, but my mom concentrated harder. Her finger snapped away on the camera trying to get every second spent into on picture. My dad stood there straightening Stalin out who fought his guidance.

"Where's Lair?" My dad asked, his tone oh so cheerful. I knew he hated Lair, but that was just rude.

"Late for everything like usual." Stalin mumbled. I forced the smirk from my lips away. Dallas moving back once the clicking was heard.

"Done!" He sighed in relief. A wide grin stained his face for the completion.

"Now you." I chuckled trying to get close. Inching away he shook his head.

"You're not stabbing me." Dallas chuckled as I held his Boutonnière in my grasp.

"I let you do mines." I argued.

"But you're still alive." Dallas pointed out being a smart ass. I narrowed my eyes at him burning a hole in between his eyes. Like a mother, she giggled at our bickering, her hands catching a hold of Dallas.

"Come on, I need more pictures."

-

"Sleep well?" Dallas's mom asked. Her dirty blond hair longer than the last time I've laid eyes on her. I was actually too embarrassed to even make eye contact after last night. God knows if she was home when that occurred.

I nodded pulling at the collar of Dallas shirt on my frame. From the showers I'd just took, the water from my skin and hair made the clothes stick like glue on my back.