Chapter 27: Because, I Love him

-Sniffles- This is it guys! The last chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed the story til its end! And here's the end!

***SURPRISE IN A/N! DONT FORGET RO READ IT!***

--------------------

"Ew! What is that?!" I giggled slapping Lair away. He moving over, the horribly decorated candy leis in his grasp brushing against me. He sat down rolling his eyes.

"Its a candy leis." A smiled tugged at his lips. His sheepish hair beyond curly today. Disgustedly I turned my head from that horrible site. Reese's, butterfinger, baby Ruth, three musketeers, snickers, any candy you could think of was glued down to the string. Ribbon holding things together, the ends twisted up under plastic as dollar bills draped some parts of the necklace.

"Ew, it looks like some three year old three up in your hands then threw their mothers wallet in it." I slandered. Lair huffed, his eyebrows pinching together followed by a pout on his lips.

"This is a homemade Leis!"

"And you're giving that to Stalin? Glob, some boyfriend you are."

"Hey! W-what about you?! What are you giving Dallas other than the access of a midnight snack to your anus?!" He hissed, his cheeks puffy and red. My cheeks soon grew hot at his words.

"We d-don't do it every night!" I hissed at him. That's all him and Isly bashed me on was that at least with soccer over the sex was keeping me in shape! And we were not doing it like horny hyperenergetic dogs! Only when there was an appropriate time to do it we did!

"Mhm, sure you don't. The whole school sees you walking funny after fifth period." Lair smirk. My face exploded, the blood boiling under my skin as I denied all of the perverted rumors!

"W-we've never done anything at the school!" I nearly shouted but lucky the crowded auditorium was loud. The seniors were getting their names called, walking across the stage and grabbing their diplomas.

"What about that rumor in the art room? Or was it never a rumor?" He smirked.

"It was a rumor you idiot! You know me!" I slapped his shoulder out of embarrassment, this kind of teasing was unacceptable! I crossed my arms and sighed. "Anyways I got him a card and a graduation teddy."

I could feel Lair's eyes on me and soon enough I turned to meet the dull look. "A graduation teddy? Really? And you slander my gift." He chuckled.

"No I had it custom made its not just a teddy! It's Spawn as a teddy bear with a graduation hat." I informed knowing Dallas was head over heels into spawn comics.

"Wow and you call me gay." Lair chuckled again, the sarcastic tone riding the lines of his voice.

"Hey.. It has a chain linked diploma too." Lair snorted staring at the students who walked across the stage. The assistant principal was just now getting to the end of the A's. "Well your boyfriend paid for it." I threw in. Lair looked at me, shock on his face.

"Stalin did what-"

"Stalin Bales." The man called, the entire place nearly shook and rumbled in cheer. Lair screamed and whistled, my parents just above us with Dallas's doing the same. The seniors below who were seated cheered for their peer who walked across like the show off he was. He grabbed his diploma, shook hands, and took his picture with the principal. On his way off his hazel eyes found Lair. The click if his tongue against his teeth not being heard, but the wink of his eye and smirk of his lips were seen. Lair nearly fainted as Stalin exited the stage.