Chapter 4: Carnival!

Chapter 4! Yeah, updating this cause.. yeah. Now to type my other stories chapters!

Pic of Jaylin

--------------------------->

----------------------------------------------

"I made the team!" I yelled in excitement, running over to the table as Dallas grinned as if he already knew I was. I had my eye on Dal, wanting to be praised a bit.., that was until Stalin intercepted this little train of happiness and picked me up into the air. I pushed at his shoulders, freaking out a bit as it all happened to quickly but soon adjusted as he spun me around. So many colors...

Stal chuckled as he stopped. "Congrats bro." Sitting me on my feet, I stumbled as Dallas caught me, helping me recapture my balance.

"..thanks." I smiled up at him as he nodded sitting back down. The entire cafeteria seemed to enjoy watching Stalin make a fool out of me, due to everyone's head turned towards me.

"Congrats, what's your position?" He asked pushing his sandy blond hair out of his face.

"Left Forward." I stated. "Oh, Lair's Right Forward! Our first practice starts this coming up Monday!" I laughed taking a seat next to Dallas. I could feel Stal's eyes burring into the back of my neck, due to me dumping my congrats speech out on Dal and not him. John cleared his throat as Caleb shook his head.

"I think someone's jealous!" John teased as Stal sat down next to me, pulling my attention to him.

"Wanna go to that seasoned carnival?" Stal asked, I titled my head thinking before nodding. I loved carnivals, so this couldn't have been bad. Well not worse than last years carnival when Stal decided to bring paint filled balloons onto the spinning ride, clearing making us look like we got spit up by an rainbow. "We can go Friday." He stated. I smiled ruffling his hair that had the most volume ever causing it to fall back into place.

"Good brother." I teased.

"Aw, how cute. The Bales bro's love." Caleb joked.

"We're the perfect duet." Stal grinned, I just went along with him nodding as we bust out into song, singing Somebody That I Used To know.

"..pffft, maybe not." Dal said at the vocals.

"Jealous!" Stal stuck his tongue out.

"Naw, wouldn't want to come in-between this incest."

"Ohhh burn!" Caleb instigated as we looked at him. "..or not."

"Can't help it, Jay's to cute." Stal stated pulling my now red cheeks. Gosh, this embarrassing idiot. Normally to anyone else this would be awkward, extremely out of questioned or disgusting. But to these guys, it was all just fun and laughter, not even worrying if anyone thought of them as weird, to noisy, or show offs. They were just them, having fun with their friends.

I chuckled as Dal started to pull my cheeks as well. "Daww, look he's blushing!"

"Oh my Glob! Stop it!" I slapped away their hands, making this duo attacked me by tickling my sides. "Ill fart if you continue!!" I joked while they laughed even harder. John nearly close to tears, as I could help but laugh, falling back on the floor, rolling over and crawling away under an empty table.

"Baby come back!" Stal laughed. I refused rubbing my red cheeks as some of the cafeteria laughed and Dal came over to me, crouching down in front smiling.

"Go away." I pouted. He shook his head, causing his silky hair to follow his movement. "I bite!"

"I can easily pick the table up-" he informed... I crawled out quickly running to Stal. "That's more like it." Stal wrapped his arms around me, standing and dragging me out of the cafeteria as I screamed due to his shoulder stabbing into my guts.