Chapter 17: I was trying to kiss you idiot.

**********HAPPY THANKSGIVING(THOUGH ITS TOMORROW) BUT I UPDATED 3 DAYS IN A ROW 15 16 & 17 Of BROMANCE FOR YOU GUYS FOR THANKS GIVING SINCE I HAVE NO TURKEY TO GIVE. ( I Was Trying To Save This Chapter For Tomorrow! DX)**************

Okay Boom! Finished this chapter in a day, damn I'm good! Lol Anyways I felt that this chapter was necessary before I moved farther into the story! Enjoy!

Picture Of How Stalin Feels When he See's Dylan ------------------>

------------------------------------

*LAIR's POV*

"What..in the hell are you doing?" I asked looking out the window then forcing my attention to Dylan. He smiled, removing the seat belt from his waist and pushed open the door.

"Something to cheer my babe up." He winked before getting out the car. Despite him calling me babe, what could possibly cheer me up at a corner store? He wasn't old enough to buy booze, better yet, I couldn't be cheered up right now.

I watched him walk into the store, my eyes following him until he took a left in the store leaving my site. Well, the keys were still in the car, maybe if I knew how to drive I would leave this bastard here and jack his ride.

After a couple of impatient sighs, Dylan returned with a bag and refused to let me see what it was. Growling, I stayed in my seat until he pulled up to my house in the driveway. Like the wind, I flew out the car ready to lock myself in the house.

Unfortunately, Dylan didn't want that. I turned glancing at him in the eyes as he pulled me back into my seat handing me the bag. Suspiciously, I opened the bag pulling out two pints of ice cream. And not just any ice cream, Rocky Road flavor. Though I was thankful, I glared at him, nonetheless did I take a pint and grabbed the small wooden spoon opening it.

"I'm not some girl who needs ice cream to cheer up." I started holding my glare as I let the cold chocolaty dessert touch my tongue sending my taste buds into immediate spasms.

"I know." He chuckled grabbing his pint and spoon doing the same as me.

"I'm not about to open my feelings up to you either." I informed taking a bite.

"That's fine." He relaxed in his seat leaning back in his leather seat.

"..thank you." I mumbled.

"Tell me that with your body." He smirked licking the spoon. Way to kill the mood! I rolled my eyes stuffing my face with the ice cream in silence. Dylan just did the same enjoying this more than me.

Whether I didn't want to, I needed to vent. "I...I was the one who told his brother that they were screwing around..." I sighed poking the ice cream in the container. Dylan turned to me, his eyes all over my body than my eyes.

"What's with that guy?" Dylan asked as I could clearly tell he didn't like Stalin just from his tone. "Can't he let his brother do something than breathing down his neck 24/7?"

"Well yeah, but he has his reasons." I informed hearing Dylan chuckle in disbelief, doing the exact same thing Stalin would do to me.

"Like what, to ruin your brothers life in high school?"

"He's not doing it to ruin his high school life." I growled growing upset. There was two reasons this conversation was pissing me off. One, he was starting to talk bad about Stalin like he knew him, and Two, I was still pissed from earlier.

"Oh really?" Dylan chuckled shaking his head. "Not only is he pissed at his brother for being gay, but he won't even let the kid date anyone? What is he, Jay's dad?"