Chapter 6: Scheming Brother.

WOOT! FINALLY WAS ABLE TO UPLOAD! DAMN PROJECTS O_O OVER HERE WRITING ESSAYS AND SHIT FOR POINTLESS THINGS! BLAKLHAGSFAYIY!!!!!!!! c.c

Hopefully this chapter didnt suck cause I was falling asleep writing this XD.

Ill add a picture later.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------

What a sell out. I sighed staring at this stupid, idiotic, extremely old television set that was placed in the living-room  Yes, I could easily go to my room and watch Regular show on my flat screen but you just don't understand. My butt was warm, and at this turning point of the economy and my limped existence to be equally qualified for fun in this universe, wasn't going to change. In other words, for me to be ignored by my best-friend and not able to join the fun. Oh yeah. That's right, I'm talking about Lair.

I pulled the blanket up more over my lap, growling at the TV. I heard a slight chuckle from behind as I curled up under the blanket. "Mad about Dallas and Lair going on a date?"

Stalin teased as he sat beside me, taking some of my blanket room and sliding under. He grabbed the remote, changing the channel to some stupid 'horror' movie that was filled with tits and ass, then blood, then tits and ass again. It repeated.

Truthfully, I was mad about this. Yeah I'm sulking, but really? Why am I not allowed to come along? I've always invited Lair with me, despite my brother saying no! It was fair! Ugh! Stupid curly haired freak. Why do this to your bestie?

"Apparently Dallas is much better.." I mumbled as Stal glanced at me.

"Does it really bother you that much?" He asked, I nodded nibbling on the inside of my lip to suppress some anger. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, I wasn't allowed to go either. And Dallas is my bestie~" he teased, which led me to sigh in a nuisance.

"It doesn't matter I guess." I mumbled as he launched his arms around me, pulling me close, snuggling against me. "What are you-"

"Like old times right?" He chuckled as I shook my head. Idiot. Soon nodding, he smiled.

"Yup, old times."

For about four hours straight, Stal and I watched movies, pulling out any snack there was in the house, frying up anything e could find, drowning things in chocolate, and dipping chips and what not. By now, the living room was a mess with this coffee table filled with junk and wrappers. Yet all we did was continue to sit, snuggling under the same cover as we played a different movie.

Obviously it was Shrek 1. I loved the hell out of this movie, and so did Stal.

"I like that bolder. That is a nice bolder." Stal said along with the audio in Donkey's voice. I giggled poking his cheek.

"Stop, no ruining my favorite parts."

"Yours? Puh-lease. I'm older, I get the say on favorites." He teased.

"Yeah, but-" I started as the door opened, Lair and Dallas walking in as if this were their house.

"We're back!!" Lair yelled jumping on me, causing Stal to grunt out a bit in pain. Dal chuckled, obviously making this a memory pic as Stal started to argue with Lair about how stupid he was. Lair barked back, getting pushed on the floor.

"Chillax. Shrek is on." Lair stated quickly once his attention was actually able to focus on one thing. He popped up off the floor, sitting next to Stal, stealing some blanket and nomming on Stal's snacks. And bam. Another argument was started.