Up and Down the Aisle Part 1

Tori's P.O.V.

Well, my dress is perfect, my shoes match, my practice makeup is on point. This wedding is going to be the light of my life. I don't give a fuck if I was invited or not. I'm going to be the first to show up. I'm probably the only one showing up to that waste of time and money. Point is, i'm going, and I'll be sure to get noticed.

I am Tori after all. Purely mischievous, devious and all around manipulative. I'm going to make Sapphire Sertori's perfect little shit of a fantasy life, a living H E L L. I  don't care if i'm ruining Niall's life by doing so, but all I want is for her to pay. For her to be wishing she had never chosen Niall.

I don't understand how someone can be so fucking perfect all the damn time. She makes mistakes, nobody notices. If I even stared at her in a bad way everyone freaks out. What if I poured acid on her face? That's a nice idea. Yeah, that's one way to go. But it isn't really enough. I can't just take away her looks. I'm way more radioactive and evil than that. I have to up my game. I don't know what Niall sees in that two faced lying bitch

We were so close. Best friends. The unstoppable, unbreakable trio. We didn't know each other from like 5 years old or grow up together like most best friends. We all met like three years ago at orientation and the three of us just kind of...clicked.

   Kacey was the 'leader' of our threesome back then. Alot of people now just assume it was always Sapphire. Since she's the typical blue eyed blonde the world has seen a billion times over and over. Nope. Sapphire wasn't popular. At all. We made her. And now she's trying to get out of control. Bitch please. You can't beat me at my own game.

Kacey always stuck up for us. Well, stuck up for Sapphire. I didn't need anyone sticking up for me. People think since she was the 'leader', that she was the bitchy whore of a head cheerleader in all those crappy movies. Life isn't a movie. Their assumptions were only half right. She was not bitchy. She was just kind of a whore in all honesty.

    Then there was me. I was considered to be the badass of the 3 of us. No one would dare mess with Tori Smith. I wouldn't hurt them...physically. I'd do what Tori Smith does best. I'd blackmail the crap out of their lives, Bad. I can find out any, and everyone's deepest, darkest secrets. I can be a grade A stalker whenever I please. I'm not all bad though. I wouldn't just go up to someone and just start hating them without a valid reason. I rarely found myself in those situations. I was good friends with everyone...almost.

      Now on to Sapphire. Sweet, innocent little Sapphire. Church girl. Quiet. Ha, think again. Those were all synonyms for someone who's evidently not her. They used to be, but now, the sweet Sapphire who I came to know and love so much, is now a bitch I wish I didn't know. I never, ever had this much hatred toward Sapphire. She wasn't like a sister to me. She was my baby sister. That's how much I loved her. Kacey and I had to make a lot of decisions for her. She was always confused about everything. She was smart. Top of every single class she was in. She wore glasses, which most people don't know. She didn't even need them. She just loved being and looking nerdy. She always wore a ponytail. But as soon as she got a taste of the popular life, the glasses came off and the hair came down. Before, she was the type of girl that would never miss a day or opportunity to be at church. She would never swear or cuss. She was scared to say the word damn. She could have been a saint. Not anymore though. Now, she can be classified as a demon.

I guess all friendships had a balance. The smart one, the leader, and the bad girl. Over the years, things changed. Kacey was now not the leader anymore. She was just labeled as the desperate slut. I was now the obsessive backstabbing whore and the funny thing is, Sapphire; everyone's queen, was the bitch who stabbed us in back. She was the leader now. The pretty girl. The sweet, fun loving one. Ha! Wrong! She turned Kacey against me and made me look pathetic. What once was Kacey, Tori, and Sapphire to the world; is now Sapphire and her other two friends. She's a fake boring ass bitch and I intend to let the world know it.