party games

Sapphire's P.O.V

"Dad can you drop me off at a party?!" I shouted. I really hope he doesn't ask too many stupid questions like he always does. "Sure, where to?" he asked as i walked down the stairs and enterded the kitchen. "Uhm.....you know Harry Styles right?" i asked. "Yeah, i'm great friends with his dad." "So....can you drop me off at their house?" i asked in a 'daddy's little angel's voice' "Sure. No problem." he responded. Yes! He hasn't asked any questions yet. Maybe the stupid questions fase has ended? I hope so. I had everything i needed. My phone. Check. My hot pink snapback. Check. My money. Check. I think that's all the posesions I need. Why do I even care how I look anyway? I already know harry and I are kind of....together.  But then again he is a huge player, and there are gonna be alot of sluts at the party. Maybe I should have gone with a short, skin tight dress. Okay, I really have to stop worrying what people think. As if. He's gonna be drunk anyway, so he won't even know what he's doing if he hooks up with one of them. My girls tori and Kacey are going to be there with me anyway. No sweat.

"So...is he your boyfriend?" My dad asked in a cheeky tone snapping me out of my trance. "No! Well....not really. Can we please just keep driving?" I asked, irritated by his childishness. "Sorry." he said. Just when i thought the questioning stage was over.

As we pulled up into Harry's drive way I got out and told my dad goodbye. Here it goes. This can either be the best night of my life, or a fucking mess.

Niall's P.O.V

I got to Harry's house really early since the boys and I always help out. I decided to go with nothing out of the ordinary. Just a white t shirt , black jeans, and my white supras. (typical Niall :) )  A few hours into the party I would usually be full on drunk and probably making out with a girl i just met. But not tonight. I have to make sure that i stick close to Sapphire's side. She's probably going to be glued to harry the whole night anyway. I'm sure he doesn't even like her that much. Just because i'm in love with her he wants to see her beauty all of a sudden. He's just going to try to get her up in his room maybe, but I know Sapph and there's no way....well at least i hope she wouldn't go. I  hate it when he's drunk... well any of the boys because they're like my brothers, but he would just end up having a one night stand with some random chick. hmm.... maybe that's not such a bad thing tonight. If he does, I can just swoop in and make my move on Sapphire.

Sapphire's P.O.V

As I entered the front door,it already smelled like alcohol and drunk idiots. Everywhere was packed, and full of girls and guys making out. Mainly the jocks and the cheerleaders. I have never been full on drunk before. Just a little taste of alcohol and i'm throwing up. Not literally but yeah. I see Harry in the far corner of the packed house with the guys, some random girls....and my chicas! Yaayy! They actually came. well obviously they came since the boys would be here.

Harry starts waving and signalling for me to come over. So far so good. Harry looks hott as usual, everyone, looks awesone actually. Niall is just wearing something usual and for some reason his his oufit or just his bright blue eyes and perfect smile catch my attention. "Hey sapph!" they all said in unison. "We were just about to play truth or dare," louis said. "NO!" Zayn shouted. I took a seat between harry and louis. Oh My Gosh. He smells like....like.....candy? No. Strawberry? Nope. love? yeeaahhh...love. "You look gorgeous tonight sapphire" niall said from accross the table. "Thank you" I responded shyly, blushing the entire time. As soon as harry saw me blushing, he put a hand around my wait. "Can we continue the game?" Kacey asked clearly annoyed. " continue? We haven't even started." Louis replied sassily. "How about seven minutes in heaven ?" Tori asked. We all agreed and got on with the game. Zayn spined the bottle and it ended up being Harry and one of the mean girls that always cling to them in the halls. I felt a wave of jealousy wash over me as she led him out of the corner, to his bedroom. I could see that he wanted to punch Zayn for that awful spinning. "Slut"  I muttered under my breath. Niall laughed when he heard what I said. Ahhh...that adorable laugh of his. I could legit set it as my ringtone.

As Zayn spined the bottle again, it landed on me, and Niall. FUCK! the girls started cheering and whistling. I got up and took his hand in mine as we walked over to the guest bedroom. "Woohhooo! Get some Niall!" Louis shouted. "Someone's getting laid!" Liam added. I could see Niall blush and when he blushed, boy did he look sexy.

I opened the door and sat on the edge of the massive bed. He looked so, hott. Wait....what? UGH!      "So....." he said trying to deminish the akward silence. "So....." I responded. Why did he get so nervous around me sometimes. It's cute, and I can't, I just can't.  I get butterflies in my stomach every time I hear his name, let alone when i'm talking to him. It's so different with harry though. I know he doesn't care and says what he wants. Even though there are butterflies for Niall, whenever I talk to Harry  my brain turns to spagetti. "You look absolutely amazayn" he said staring at me in awe, snapping me out of my trance. Now he was lost in my eyes, it didn't even matter because I was lost in his too. "You too. You look so....uuhh....uhm..hot" I said giggling at my own nervousness. "What do we do now?" he asked. Perfect. Lets see where this goes ;) "Well we could do this...................................................