Party time

Niall's P.O.V

This is going to be the best detention ever! Seriuosly. Almost two whole hours in a room with sapphire, by ourselves. Well not completely by ourselves. With other people that got into trouble. But i'm going to be so focused on sapphire, I probably won't notice anything else but her beautiful radiance. She's such a turn on. She's not like the others. She doesn't try too hard or wear excesive makeup and jewelery. She doesn't care what anybody thinks of her.......well...anybody except Harry. I don't know why literally every girl is vying for his attention. He isn't as badass as everyone thinks he is, but we just never say anything because we promised.

As soon as the bell rang, we hurried to room five. We knew we had to be early because the teacher was a complete piece of shit. His name is Mr. Vega. I hate it when he talks to me directly because EVERY freaking time he talks, he has to spit every damn where. Like I remembered to put colone on you don't have to spray me with your freaking spit.

So we're one of the first ones in detention class, and shortly after almost everyone is here he finally decides to show up. I don't just hate him because of the spitting thing. Once, that little mother f*cker call me a dumb ass during science. I felt so embarrased when the entire class started laughing, but when i looked at sapphire, she was laughing uncontrolably which made me want to slap that prick of a teacher senseless. Anyway........my detention date with sapphire isn't going to be ruined by some worthless cunt.

Sapphire's P.O.V

The chalk made a disgusting screeching noise when Mr. Vega wrote 'NO TALKING' on the board. Pfft....as if anyone would believe him anyway. About forty five minutes into the detention class, I just sat there doodling whatever came to my mind. I was always an awesome artist but i never liked to showcase my talent. I got most of the drawing talent from my cousin Emily Malik. Thats right Emily Malik as in Zayn Malik's cousin as in My cousin, as in our cousin. It's complicated but I am related to Zayn. We never really talk about it much except for the fact that we usually hang out every Friday just catching up. We are really close but I doubt many people know that. I doubt his gang knows that actually. I've always had kind of...a teeny crush on him because he is just simply gorgeous and one of the nicest people I know. But, he is my cousin, and that would just be wrong in every way possible.

That clock on the wall is moving way too slow for my liking. It's already 5:30 and the party starts at six. Niall is keeping me company by just talking and giving really cutely stupid jokes that crack me up. "So......are you still going to the party" he asked in his thick irish accent. Oh my goodness this boy is going to make me kill him for being so darn adorable. What the fuck am I saying? "Yeah but i'm obviously going to be late" I replied with a hint of worry in my tone of speach. "Well....you can let it slide as fashionably late." he replied sending a wink my way. "Well....fashion wise,i'm obviously going to look hideous as always. I'm just naturally ugly" I replied nonchalanty. Fact, all girls think they're hideous. I don't know why. I guess it's part of nature. "Well then......i'm pregnant." he said. What the fuck is this boy talking about. "What?" "I thought we were saying things that were impossible" he replied cutely. It took me a few seconds to catch ob to what he said but when I did I could barely compose myself. Why the actuall fuck is he so freaking bae worthy all of a sudden. Well I guess it doesn't matter because i like harry. "Awww, that was so cheesy niall. Thanks but I don't even really have an outfit planned out yet." I replied. "Well i'm sure you'll look gorgeous, as always" he said smiling at me. Well his teeth aren't perfect but he has clear braces which make him look really cute. I always love boy with imperfect teeth or glasses, they are just legit soo cute.

I didn't even get a chance to answer Niall when the bell rang for the end of detention. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door with Niall following close behind as we said a quick goodbye and headed to change for the party. I called my dad and hopped into the car since he got there after five minutes and i hopped into the car and told him to step on it.

As soon as the car stopped, I jump out leaving my dad to bring my bag up to the house for me. I ran into my room and pulled my clothes for the party onto the bed then ran to take a quick shower. When I finshed showering, I dried my hair out and used my hot pink hot huez at the tips so that i'll have a really edgey look. I applied some mascara and bright pink lipstick. I decided to go with a high pony tail for the party. My outfit wasn't too outragous. I wore a white bralet/crop top, with a dark blue high waisted skinny jeans and a varsity jacket with 'lover 93' on it. I put on my hot pink supras to make it look even hotter. I got my purse, and my phone and Stood infront of the mirror staring at how I looked. This party is going to be spectacular.