Want You Back

Remember all the things that you and I did first
And now you're doing them with her

Niall's P.O.V.

I've been debating on whether or not I should go through with this. Is this the right time? Are we ready? I mean my feelings for Melissa have been evolving quite a lot in the past few weeks. We've gotten to know each other better and grown immensely as a couple.

The stupid little things that she does never fails to capture my undivided attention. To think, I came close to not giving her a chance and going on with my false hope of ever getting Sapphire back but I'm glad I made this decision.

Sapphire sure seems happy. Why do I have to walk around with a broken heart? Fixing it with tape doesn't work.

Giving Melissa a chance was by far the best thing I've done in the past month. I don't regret a thing.

"Are you ready?" I asked as she took my hand in hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"To go to the park?" She asked as she giggled. "Yeah. I think I'm ready."

Sapphire's P.O.V.

I'm now really regretting leaving my coat at home since it feels like it's almost below 0 degrees.

You know when you see something that you know you'll need later on but you're too stubborn to take it cause you think it won't be relevant and it turns out to be the only thing that you actually needed in the first place.

That's my life. Every single day. With my charger, my purse, literally everything...apart from my phone. I never go anywhere without out.

"I don't want to be here right now." I stated dryly as Kacey pulled my arm so that we'd be waking at the same pace.

"Yeah you've made it known. But do I care? No." She said with a sarcastic smile on her cherry red lips.

The only reason I couldn't bare to be here wasn't just because of the inconsistent weather or my tiredness. Even though my doctor did advise me to rest during this stage of my pregnancy since my stomach is apparently growing abnormally rapid.

The place that Kacey is so ecstatic to have me in once more, just so happens to be the old 'Sapphiall' hangout.

It was mine and Niall's absolute favorite spot. If we weren't at home then everyone knew where to find us.

We shared kisses there. We cuddled on the soft fresh grass. Told ridiculous stories, shared secrets, everything.

One time he even stepped in dog shit because he was so engrossed in trying to get me to sit on the grass next to him. He pulled my hand and knelt right onto the shit.

I saw it there. I could've told him but he was being bitchy so I let his jeans get smothered in dog mess.

Sure I felt bad. Who wouldn't? But I laughed so much. Even more at his facial expression than the situation itself.

Kacey said that maybe if I get a hold of those memories and let them go once more, I'll finally be done with him.

Trust me. I already am.

I'm through. Finished. Done with Niall Horan. He can have his precious slut of a girlfriend. I don't mind. That is none of my concern.

He is history.

"Uh oh." She said as she came to a sudden stop. Her face flashed over pale as she grabbed my shoulders and tried to get in the way of my vision.

"How about we turn back now. I'm not feeling this weather anymore." She said frantically and spun me around. She tried pushing me backward but I put my back leg down firmly.