The Morning After

Continuing from Niall's P.O.V.

It didn't take long till we were both in bed since the hotel's night club was one floor higher than our suite. Wait- Sapphire's a virgin. "Babe are you sure you want to do this? This is your first time and, you are kind of tipsy and-" "I'm not. I'm perfectly aware of what i'm doing." she said but before I could object, she pulled her dress over her head revealing the most gorgeous masterpiece I have ever seen. Her body. Every curve, every.....everything was built to perfection. "Alrighty then. Are you ready?" "As ready as I'll ever be." I just hope she won't regret this tomorrow.

Sapphire's P.O.V.

My dress was somewhere on the floor. My hair was in a mess. Niall was just in his boxers, but right now, I didn't care how I looked. All I cared about, was trying not to fuck up my first time with Niall. "Babe." I whispered barely audible as he slowly trailed kisses down my jawline down to my neck. "Mhmm." he mumbled, continuing his work on my skin when he bit down quite hard. "Ni!" I gasped. It hurt like fuck but at the same time, it felt so damn good. "Wait i'm scared." I blurted out. "Scared of what?" he asked concerned. That's another 10% of why I love him so much. He's so caring. "Scared of making a Mistake. That.....I won't be good enough for you." I said shyly inspite of the fact that I was extremely horny and needed some more action. "That's bullshit babe. You are beyond amazing, trust me. Just.....don't think aout it too much. Your body will tell you what to do," he started sweetly. But it's Niall we're talking about here. I could tell he was going crazy inside. "Or, is it just that you think you're loosing it to the wrong perso-" "Now that's bullshit." I giggled. "As long as I lose my virginity to you. i'm giving it to the perfect person." I said while kissing him forcefully and pushed his back onto the bed. "Wow." he said with a sexy smirk. That kind of made me think about Harry. No. Not right now Sapphire. I continued kissing his lips and grinding my crotch against his. "Sapph you're killing me here." he said. "What did I do?" I asked like a sweet little school girl as I stopped all of a sudden. "I'll show ya." he said as he slapped my ass. "Ouch. That fucking hurt Niall." I said as he was gazing up and down my body. "This is about to hurt a whole lot more." he said with dark blue lust-filled eyes as he grabbed my ass and pulled me down on him.

Harry's P.O.V.

"My arse hurts." Louis stated, rubbing his bum as we arrived at our hotel. That 7 hour plane ride was rough, and boring as fuck. I mean, it was cool in first class with all the extra special treatment and shit; but after like, the fifth hour on this plane, I just wanted to get the fuck off.

"I have to unpack now." Kacey said pushing her way past everyone as we all entered the master suite. I booked the master suite since it wasn't occupied and also because Kacey wouldn't stop being a pain in my ass. I guess it was a good choice since it has more than enough room for all of us. "I need food." Zayn said, collapsing on the massive couch. "Tori said, full of attitude. "I meant, I need real food." "Me too." Louis said turning on the flat screen. "I guess we can but we can't go out for dinner since it's so late." It was really late. 12:00 a.m. "We'll just order room service then." Tori added, resolving all of our hunger problems. That airplane food was shit. "I'll call." Louis offered.

"So...what are the plans for tomorrow?" Kacey asked. We just got here and she's already abusing the hotel's wifi. "I want to go exploring." Liam said. "Great. Then I guess that's what we'll do." I stated. "Cool." I could see Tori glaring at me. Probably wanting to know what I'm doing. "I think we should, you know, lights out now since we do have a long day ahead of us tomorrow. I still haven't gotten what I came here for." Yet.....

Niall's P.O.V.

"Get up!" Sapphire shouted, jumping on top of me as she giggled. Last night was absolutely exquisite. It couldn't have been more perfect. It was Sapphire's first time but it sure as hell didn't feel like it. She was perfect. Everything she did. The way she kissed me. The way her luscious body moved, the way her smooth skin felt against mine. My fantasy finally came true, and it was way better than in my head. That girl is a fucking sex godess.

"I'm tired." I said hiding further under the covers. She was already dressed in her outfit for today. Shorts with a cute pattern and a simple cardigan. Simply put together but perfect. After all, it is extremely hot here in Bora Bora. "You think i'm not tired? My head hurts and I could barely walk to get changed this morning." she said plopping down next to me on the bed. I couldn't help it but break out a small smirk. "Stop!" "What!" I said breaking out into a fit of laughter. "It's not funny. Stop smirking," she started. "I have to admit, last night was the best sex i've ever had." she said looking up at the ceiling. "Sapph, it was the only sex you've ever had." I said, touching her cute little tummy. "Yeah.....I guess i'm not 'Sapphire the virgin' anymore." "How will your parents react when you tell them?" "Why should I? I'm about to graduate, I don't have to tell them every single thing that I do." "....." "And besides, what am I going to tell them? Hey mom, hey dad, Vacation with Niall was hella fun and oh I lost my virginity." she said sarcastically. "You're right." I said giving it some thought. "Okay ! Enough talk. Get dressed and get ready." she said playfully, jumping ontop of me, trying to get me up. "Sapph, you do realize that i'm naked right?" I asked making her pause and blush. "It's nothing I haven't seen before." She said before leaving the room. Can't wait till tonight.

Sapphire's P.O.V. (11:45 p.m.)

"So, this is the best place in the world, to go to for a, honeymoon or valentines day. Anything romantic in particular." Our tour guide was showing Niall and I interesting artifacts all around the hotel. We stood there listening to him but, were barely paying any attention to what he was saying since we were hungry as fuck. But he had a nice accent though. It's way past my lunch time okay. "Cool." I said, only to make the tour guide feel like I gave a crap about what he was saying. I heard some people coming to the place where we were. "So...Uh, when's lunch?" I heard an awfully familiar voice. "What the fuck?" I immediately turned to see Niall's fear stricken face. Dammit.

Hey guys! So.....what do you think? Keep telling me what you want to see. I'm taking your suggestions. I love you all. As always, stay beautiful. :)