Let It Go

This is very long overdue guys but I'm back. And I really missed you guys and I just had so much going on last year. It's not fair to you guys but anyways....I'm back buhitchezz

I tried to use some things from my life in this story to make it have more depth. Hope you enjoy my loves.

Liam's P.O.V.

It's all been a lie. Our lives have been set, built and based on false accusations.

I've been thinking for a lengthly time now and I recently came to the conclusion which I just have no choice but to accept.

I also decided that I'm going to tell her. I know it's only going to add too much stress and pressure on her but if there's one thing my mum made clear to me thought my life, was that secrets are meant to be exposed.

One day all secrets will be out. So will we, but it's not in our hands.

Think of it like this, what if one day it's too late and I can't tell her. What if we could've been something. As wrong as it is...I think I fell for her.

As dreadfully, unthinkably wrong as it is I think I joined the game. The game of being drowned and tortured by those captivating eyes- knowing you can't have them. Knowing you can't go to sleep at night gazing into them.

As fucked up as it may sound, I think I'm in love with her.

Fuck my life.

Sapphire's P.O.V.

"Earth to blue flame." I suddenly heard Kacey say as she snapped her fingers into my ear to get my attention. I've been put on bed rest for the next two weeks and boy does it feel good to just relax.

Although I can barely cope with my mind running back and forth with the thoughts of Harry possibly being the father of what has yet to be named.

Doubt it though.

I mean look at him. Don't get me wrong, his body and face were most likely sculpted by angels themselves. With those gorgeous plump lips and those dazzling eyes and god when he takes off his shirt...lets just say it's a waterfall...down there, if you know what I mean.

But is that really enough to sustain a living, breathing human being.

Different scenarios, one after the other keep building up and making a mess in that big ass brain of mine.

Imagine we're on a holiday, just me and him. I'd probably get tired and let him drive and then we'd crash and die.

I'd be totally fine if that happened in the past. But now, I can't. It isn't just the two of us in the car anymore.

That's not all I've been daydreaming about. Boy is it bad on my side.

Every time I hear her name. Every time I see her ugly ass face. Every time I see her with him.

CRINGE! CRINGE! FUCKING CRINGE!

I can't even begin to describe the feeling.

It's like your chest tightens and your heart beat and breathing go sky high but at different times but at the same speed and you want to cry and scream and kill something.

Yeah. That.

I believe the word is jealousy but I don't really know. Could be anything at this rate.

Just the way she looks at me give me chills. It's like she's planning my funeral quietly in her head because she damn well knows that as long as I'm living and breathing, there is no way on earth that Niall Horan would put a ring on it. Dumb bitch.