Lonely Nights

(This is Melissa in the pic if you didn't already know)

Melissa's P.O.V.

I smoothened the non existent creases on my dress in an attempt to look more civilized as I strutted up to her.

I didn't legitimately want to be friends with or socialize with her. I just needed to check out the competition.

She sat at the table alone to my advantage. Looks like her presence didn't aggravate just me.

Such a little priss.

Tragic.

"Sapphire." I chirped maniacally as I took the empty seat next to her. I propped my head up on my chin, using my elbows on the table for support; all while making sure the ring was in perfect view.

She got up at the sound of my voice and began to walk away but not before I could gently grab her arm and sit her back down.

She's not getting away that fast.

"I know you aren't that find of me," I began. She scoffed and rolled her eyes as she finally turned her undivided attention to me. "but like it or not, I am Niall's girlfriend now and you're his ex. You no longer have a say in what he does anymore. I do." I said as I made no attempt to contain my disguised voice.

Time to let this bitch know who's in charge around here from now on.

Sapphire's P.O.V.

All I could do was laugh.

Laugh at how idiotic and childish she was being.

Come on. We're all adults here aren't we. It's time we start acting like it.

"You really believe in your little twisted mind that you matter to Niall? I can bet you all the money on Earth that if I go up to him right now and tell him to drop you he'd do it in a heartbeat." I stated primly as I smirked and sat upright, placing my hands in my lap.

To my astonishment, she didn't look phased by what I said.

In fact, she looked confident. A little too confident.

"Look Sapphire," she began as I raised my eyebrows in question. "Putting all of our differences aside, I really think that we should actually get to know each other-" I couldn't bare to listen to anything else that was about to come from her mouth. I already knew what she was going to say and it wouldn't fly by me.

"No thanks." I cut her off. "I'd rather claw my fucking eyes out."

I see straight through her. Straight through all of that caked on foundation should I say.

The peppy school girl giggling every time he's around instantly converted to devious chuckling as soon as he turns his back.

The sweet daddy's little angel aura changed to egotistical bitch once he's gone.

Not to mention the 'I'm not the bad guy. Sapphire is' puppy dog eyes whenever I utter a word to her in front of him.

She's a two faced bitch and he needs to be careful before his heart gets broken.

I'm not even going to go to the effort of pretending to like her for his sake.

If I don't like someone, there is no way that the person wouldn't know.

I make it quite obvious.
I'm a pretty straight up person all around. There's no holding back.

When you hold back on things, there are a lot of regrets.