Little Black Dress

Niall's P.O.V.

'Please keep your seatbelts fastened as we are now landing in Bora Bora.' Finally! "Eeek! I can't wait till we get to the beach." Sapphire squealed as the plane came down wit a screeching holt. "I thought you didn't want to go to the beach." I said as we got up and stood in the aisles getting our carry-ons from the compartment above our heads. "I said I didn't want to go swimming. I never said anything about just going to the beach and just laying there, side by side, tanning under the glorious golden sun." She said fantasizing. I could tell she was getting really excited. "That does sound nice." I said joining her little daydream. This truly is going to be the best vacation ever. Especially with all that I have planned out.

Going through baggage claim wasn't as hastling as it usually is when I travel with my parents. I thin it's because i'm with my one true love. The dress she wore hugged her every curve perfectly. Made her ass look even sexier than usual. I swear, that ass is fucking perfect. Then again, every single thing about Sapphire Sertori is perfect. And that's a fact. "So, do you want to explore or, just go back to the hotel now? I asked as we began walking hand in hand to our cab. This place is absolutely breath taking. It's so bright and vibrant. "How about we go to our hotel so I can change into something less hideous." "Babe you look perfect." I said smiling. "Aww thanks Ni. But you always say that." she said as she kissed me. "But I think I need some shorts. It's pretty hot here." she said as we entered and sat down in the cab. She handed the driver a piece of paper with the directions to our resort/hotel. "Babe. I kind of have to give you something." I said nervously. I just hope she likes it. "What is it?" "Look in the pocket of your jacket." I said as she looked at me confused. Then she reached her hand in her pocket. Here it goes.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Fine! Here's your phone Kacey." I said giving it back to her. "Thank you." she said sarcastically. "You can call Sapphire if you want," I said giving up. 'But that flight to Bora Bora is still going to happen." "Im not-" "Think of it as a vacation for all of us." I said trying to figure out a clever way to persuade her into coming with us. "Just think of it. The sun, the beach. The hot shirtless guys." I said smiling as I notice her mood and facial expression lighten up. "Okay fine. I'm not going to call Sapphire," Yes! "But," Dammit. "You're going to book us a first class flight; and the best hotel." she said trying to come to a compromise. "What?!-" "And, Zayn and I get the biggest suite." she argued. "Fuck no! We are all flighing coach, and we're staying in the same suite." I fired back. She doesn't intimidate me. "Fine.....I wonder what Sapphire's up to....." She said as she waved her finger over Sapphire's contact number on her phone. "No!" "Are we flighing 1st class or coach?" she asked maniacally. Ugh. "You win. I'll book a first class flight for tonight." "Yay!" I can only hope my mum doesn't take a look at her credit card.

Sapphire's P.O.V.

"What is it?" I asked as I shook the little blue box. "Open it." he smiled cutely. Here it goes.

Oh My Gosh! It's sooo cute! "It's a charm bracelet. We have been together for exactly 2 weeks and four days. But I have realised that you are the perfect one for me, exactly 9 months ago. From the first day I saw you, I did fall deeply and utterly in love with you. But like nine months ago, all my other hook ups meant nothing. When I kissed a girl, I cringed because it never felt how it used too before you came along. It never felt right. Your lips are the only lips that are supposed to be on mine," I started, taking in a deep breath. "There are 10 charms. My initial, your initial. A real Sapphire to represent you, a four leaf clover to represent me; a butterfly to symbolize how you make me feel. A cross, because I know how important it is to you. An Eiffel tower, because I know how much you want to go to Paris. A cupcake, because you're my cupcake. A heart with a lock and keys, to symbolize our love. And last but not least, a crown. Because you are the princess that i've been waiting for my whole life." Aww, I can already feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. This boy is too damn sweet. I don't think I deserve him. "Niall why are you so fucking sweet and perfect?" was all I could say. "I just wanted to show you how much I love you." he said blushing. "Thank you babe. You are the best friend that a girlfriend could ever have. This must've cost you a fortune." I said while admiring the bracelet now on my wrist. "You can't put a price on love Sapph." he said as I pulled his neck closer to mine and playing with his loose strands of his hair. 'You have no idea how much I love staring into your eyes." he stated before I forcefully pulled his lips onto mine. Passion and pure love was all I felt. Then, the cab stopped, unfortunately. "Thank you." I smiled and waved at the driver as he left. "Okay since it's so late and dark already we can't go to the beach now so...what should we do first?" Niall asked as I struggled with the lock of our hotel suite. We had already checked in to the hotel that Niall had reserved for us. It was absolutely incredible. There was a huge waterfall embeded with marble at the entrance; the manager warmly welcomed us. Everything we saw was extremely alluring, and we haven't even explored the place yet. "Uh maybe we could-" I started, still struggling with the keys."Do you need some help with that babe?" he asked chuckling. "Yes please." I sighed relieved. He unlocked the door with one swift turn of the key and pushed the door open.

"Well that was easy." he said turning to face me while smirking. "Are you trying to imply that you're stronger than I am?" I asked smiling. We have such a playful relationship. "Oh but Sapphire, I am." he replied slowly, deeply, and seductively. "We'll see." I said as we stepped into our suite. My heart skipped a beat. "Wow." Niall said. I guess he has the same reaction as I do. "This is fucking sick." he added walking around the suite admiring it. I slowly walked over to the prodigious glass windows to the right of the living room area. This view is perfect. Since it's dark out, you can see all the lights in the city. "As I was saying, we can maybe go to the club." I said opening up to the whole club idea. "Yes!" he screamed. I shot him a questioning look as he shrugged playfully. What did I just get myself into?

Tori's P.O.V.

"When do we get to Bora Bora?" Kacey asked next to me on the plane. "In a few hours. Why? Are you tired of sitting?" I asked as I closed the magazine I was reading. I could clearly tell that she didn't want talk to me. She begged Harry for a different seat, but next to me was the only one left in first class. It was either that or coach. "No. Just wondering how much time left till I get to go away from a venomous hypocrite such as yourself." she said focusing her gaze on her magazine in her hand. "Look Kacey, we're the only two girls going on this vacation. You're bound to re-bestfriend me eventually." "Ha! I'll consider that, when pigs fly." "I didn't know you flew." That was quite harsh but you have to admit, it was even more funny. "Clever. But we are not the only two girls going on this vacation. When this plane lands, 'my bestfriend' You know her. She's that hot girl you're jealous of because her boyfriend doesn't want you, and because you're not her." Okay, that hurt. I didn't have any response. Since when do I, Tori Smith, not have a response?! Both of us turned back to our magazines not saying a word for the rest of the plane ride.

Niall's P.O.V.

"How is it?" I asked Sapphire over the booming music of the club. She was wearing a short, tight black lacy cocktail dress with red pumps and bright red lipstick. The dress was strapless and had sort of a sweetheart neckline so it showed off major cleavage. The first time she walked down the stairs wearing that, I couldn't hide and I didn't even try to hide the boner under my pants. I'm pretty sure she saw it but, whatever. "It tastes disgusting." she stuck her tunge out gagging. "Oh come on. This is the best flavor." I said defending my favorite drink. "If this is the best flavor, I do not want to know what the worst tastes like." she said.

"How about we go have some fun! Lets dance." she said literally dragging me to the dance floor. 'But baabee." I whined. She placed her finger on my lips. "Shhh...just dance with me please?" she asked puckering her red full lips. I wanted to kiss her soo badly. I could barely speak so I just nodded as we made our way to the dance floor. The song that was on at the moment was 'Only girl in the world' by Rhianna. We were dancing to the beat as our hips moved in perfect sync. As the chorus came on, Sapphire apparently felt my boner against her thigh since she smirked at me. Man this girl is fucking sexy in every way possible. She grined on my crotch a little slower increasing my need for her. She went really low and then slowly came back up to face me eye to eye directly. As I stared into those beautiful blue eyes, I couldn't take it any longer. "Let go back to our room." I said out of breath. "Hell yeah."

Hey guys! So.....I have to go to camp tomorrow so I thought I'd update now since we won't be able to use our phones. :D Tell me what you guys think. Any requests on what you think should go down. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Also, you guys are in for a huge thrill next chapter so be prepared for the unexpected. As usual, I love all of you. Stay beautiful. :D BTW: who are you most like in Happy Mistakes? ;) I'm like Sapphire.  As always, stay beautiful my lovlies