Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    "Ah!" Someone suddenly yelled in pain, and the voice became louder uncontrollably, and the zombies hitting the rolling gate outside became more excited.

    "Grass, third child, what are you doing?"

    The windows of this small supermarket are relatively large, and it is now noon, and the light is bright, so when Shen Yu and the others turned their eyes, they saw a boy being beaten by another boy. Pressed, head on his shoulders.

    If before the catastrophe came, they might still have made fun of the two boys' current appearance, but now, everyone couldn't help feeling chills in their hearts.

    "The third child!" Another boy approached and wanted to pull the boy lying on top, but saw him...or it turned around suddenly, with blood on the side of its mouth, its face was full of ferociousness, and it opened its mouth to bite him.

    "Ah!" The boy yelled shortly, his eyes widened, and he took two steps back subconsciously. The zombie rushed towards him, but the boy who was able to kill zombies outside before only stepped back step by step, like suffered a huge blow.     Seeing that the zombie was about to pounce on his face, a wooden stick was stabbed across it, directly blocking the zombie, and at the same time there was a scolding: "Why are you in a daze? Don't die?" The boy finally regained his senses     . Come on, he looked at the zombie with teeth and claws, with a look of grief and pain on his face: "Why... why did the third child suddenly become... a zombie?     " , Seeing that the boy hadn't moved, just as he was about to speak, an iron rod fell over him.     The zombie's head collapsed, and he fell to the ground, unresponsive.     "You!" The boy who was rescued by Shen Yu's eyes widened: "You killed the third child?" "     He has become a zombie and died a long time ago. Be sober." Shen Yu couldn't help but say out.     But when she glanced over, everyone's eyes were focused on Shen Yu who made the first attack and Lu Xingyue who made up the knife later. Their expressions... were shock and fear.     They killed the zombies, but they were afraid of them?

    Shen Yu's heart sank, but she didn't speak. Chen Jiajia stood beside her silently, and her baby face followed Lu Xingyue, patted Lu Xingyue's shoulder, and gave a thumbs up: "Brother Lu, you are the best!" Powerful."

    As if breaking some strange atmosphere, those people looked away, but they no longer met their gazes, Shen Yu looked down at the fallen zombie, and suddenly squatted down to check its body. Not surprisingly, he saw a few black scratches on his wrist.

    "It seems that if you are injured by a zombie, you will be infected and become a zombie." Shen Yu said lightly, "Everyone, pay attention." "

    What do you mean!" The boy who was holding the wound and enduring the pain had more eyesight. He was frightened and angry at the same time, staring at Shen Yu with wide eyes: "Whatever you say is what it is?" "I'm just proposing a possibility." Shen

    Yu She didn't want to stay in this team anymore, she said calmly: "After all, I'm just guessing, it's up to you how to do it."

    The boy still looked at Shen Yu angrily, but Shen Yu's eyes suddenly darkened, she She was surprised to find that Lu Xingyue stood in front of her.

    Although Lu Xingyue doesn't speak often, his voice is indeed pleasant, but at this moment, the pleasant voice seems to have been frozen: "If it wasn't for Student Shen, the person who was injured just now would not be alone, instead of venting his anger For student Shen, it is better to think about what you can do."

    The world is used to bullying, if the person who spoke just now is not Shen Yu, but a strong man who looks very powerful, then the boy dares to speak loudly to her Are you making trouble?