Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Based on the space Shen Yu had filled before, the seeds he had collected, and Chen Jiajia's water ability, it had been five days since he left City S, and Shen Yu and the others lived in very good conditions.

    The only thing is that there is no mobile phone navigation now, and no one gives timely feedback on the route situation, causing them to take a road that cannot be crossed. For example, a bridge on a river is broken, and there are floating zombies and ugly mutated fish in the water. However, Shen Yu and the others have no interest in taking risks, so they can only bypass this road.

    Chen Yu and the others can pass most of the roads. After all, Shen Yu's space is really big. She can put the car in her space when the car can't pass, and they walk there.

    It was also because of this that Shen Yu and the others were able to travel a considerable distance within five days.

    But calculated at this speed, it would take at least half a month for Shen Yu and the others to get to the place where Chen Jiajia's house was, and it would probably take another month to go to Beijing.

    "It's better than before. There are high-speed trains and planes, and I can go home in a few hours." Chen Jiajia held a bowl of noodles and sighed vaguely while smacking the noodles.

    "Yes." Shen Yu was also holding a bowl of noodles, and she estimated the time: "Let's kill more zombies on the way."

    Shen Yu and the others are now confronting the zombies.

    The main reason is that Shen Yu has a bug like Xiaoteng in his hand. Zombies are not interested in mutated plants, but Xiaoteng can protect Shen Yu and the others.

    So even if they encountered a small wave of zombies, Shen Yu and the others rushed forward without fear at all. They probably killed three to four thousand zombies in the past few days.

    This amount would scare people to death in other places, but Shen Yu and the others still felt that it was not enough.

    The base in City S must have taken precautions. There should be contact information between the safe areas, so other bases should also be prepared. Most of the bases should take the initiative to clean up the zombies.

    But from the situation of the base in S city, Shen Yu can guess the situation in other places.

    First of all, although Shen Yu didn't know the probability of people turning into zombies after a coma, it is estimated that a large number of people died at the beginning of the end of the world. Most of them were killed because they didn't know the characteristics of zombies. The zombies turned into zombies after being bitten, and then infected more people.

    So now the number of human beings must be less than that of zombies. It seems that there are no more than 500,000 people in the safe zone of City S. You must know that City S is a city with a population of two to three million.

    Even if there are still people in City S who haven't gone to the safe zone, how many people are there left?

    The ratio of zombies to humans has been distorted, but there are many children and old people among the survivors, and there are people who dare not go out to kill zombies.

    In general, the number of people who really go out to kill zombies should be very low compared to zombies, and there is a difference in strength, and humans may be injured by zombies and turn into zombies... Various situations Add it all up, and zombie cleanup is hard.

    Shen Yu and the others have bugs, but at most they only touch one thousand a day. What's more frightening is that the zombies are also gradually evolving.