Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Filling the Space

    Fang Yuan took a key and went out, and told Fang's father and mother not to open the door to save others. After all, if they were injured by zombies, they would be infected. As for them coming back, they had the key and knew how to open the door. Fang's father and mother agreed well.

    After leaving Fang's house, Shen Yu glanced at Fang Yuan with a half-smile.

    Use her and Chen Jiajia as an excuse.

    "Let's collect things separately later." Shen Yu said.

    "Ah? Separate?" Fang Yuan was stunned.

    Chen Jiajia stretched out her hand, and a stream of water came out: "I am a supernatural being, and I can protect Xiaoyu. Let's do things separately. We girls are too embarrassed to let you follow me when I go to get something." Chen Jiajia

    said It was very suggestive, Fang Yuan came to his senses immediately, his face turned red, he whispered: "Then you go in to get things, we don't have to go in together, it's safer to go together..." Lu Xingyue said: "

    Separate Meet here in an hour?"

    "Yes." Shen Yu looked at Lu Xingyue's dark eyes, and she realized that Lu Xingyue's pupils were rare pure black, and... how should I put it, why did she feel Lu Xingyue... Did he agree on purpose?

    Shen Yu suppressed his doubts, and went out with Fang Yuan and the others first.

    They left the community through another door, where there were fewer zombies, and the four of them cleaned up the zombies before leaving separately. Fang Yuan looked at the backs of Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia, wondering: "Are all the girls so powerful now?"

    He felt that these two girls seemed to be much stronger than him.

    Lu Xing glanced at him more: "Go collect supplies, exercise your skills, and protect your uncles and aunts in the future." "

    Hey, hey, I know." Fang Yuan was a little frustrated, but suddenly cheered up: "I will definitely be able to protect their aunts well." ! But it would be great if I also have abilities, you and Chen Jiajia both have abilities..."

    Lu Xingyue was noncommittal.

    After Fang Yuan knew that Chen Jiajia had supernatural powers, he actually hesitated about going to the capital, but he thought of his parents, and thought that their family could not always rely on Lu Xingyue and the others to protect them. They also went to find their relatives. Yuan and Fang's father and mother are dragging the time?

    So thinking about it this way, Fang Yuan regretted letting go of his previous considerations.

    It's fine to stay here.

    When the disaster is over, they have plenty of time to get together.

    ——After

    separating from Lu Xingyue and the others, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia also moved a lot faster.

    Although there are still some zombies on the side of the road, after all, they deliberately chose this door with a low traffic flow, not to mention that the surrounding area was cleaned once by Feng Cheng and his team, and the number of zombies here is still the two of Shen Yu. within the range that can be resolved.

    Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu had a tacit understanding and mutual trust, so they didn't encounter any major problems with their cooperation.

    At this time, it must be said that there is also an advantage of the catastrophe happening at noon, most of the shop doors are open, that is to say, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia don't need to unlock them.