Chapter 32

Chapter 32 New Mission

    When he knew that his ability could cure the zombie virus, Zhou Ping's first reaction was not happiness, but regret.

    It's a pity that I didn't wake up earlier and didn't save other people.

    Shen Yu was silent for a while, and then comforted: "Uncle Zhou, at least we have many people who survived this time."

    Zhou Ping cheered up.

    Originally, in his estimation, it would be good if five or six of them survived, but now the situation is that only seven people died.

    Forty-two people were infected, seven people died, and the death rate was one-sixth. For a zombie infection, the death rate is surprisingly low.

    "It's good that so many people survive, it's good that so many people survive." Zhou Ping was very pleased, but at the same time, he also had a little doubt in his heart.

    Now that everyone is awake, they are also preparing to return to the base.

    If the wave of zombies came again, they really couldn't bear it.

    Fang Yuan also woke up, and what he awakened was the aggressive fire ability he wanted. As for Cheng Lin and the others, two of them were alive, and one of them turned into a zombie. Generally speaking, the situation is fine.

    It's just that after all, a companion died, and that person was still a good friend with Cheng Lin and another person, and the two of them were in the lowest mood.

    No one spoke in the rear compartment for a while.

    In another car, Zhou Ping was asking a soldier with supernatural powers who had been awake all the time: "Did anything unusual happen this time?" "Reporting

    sir, I don't know what unusual thing you are talking about .” The soldier replied sternly.

    Zhou Ping: "Is there anyone who has been awake who has done anything? The survival rate this time is so high, if we can know the secret, we can save many people." The soldier thought for a while: "No, only Miss

    Shen Take us to make ice compresses for people."

    But they have used ice compresses before.

    It didn't work.

    Zhou Ping did not give up, and asked carefully, not letting go of any details. He even asked the second and third people separately, but everyone said the same thing.

    Nothing different happens.

    It's as if they were lucky this time, and most people are the lucky ones who are less than one percent.

    This answer disappointed Zhou Ping.

    After all, if there is a trick to the awakening ability, it can maintain five out of six every time... No, as long as one can maintain one half of the awakening rate, the chances of human survival will be much higher.

    After all, those who survived were supernatural beings.

    However, after asking so many times, Zhou Ping probably confirmed that this matter is a small probability event.

    After returning to the base, Zhou Ping discovered that the mutated plant that had been following them and guarding them had disappeared for some time. Zhou Ping approached Shen Yu with a serious face: "Shen Yu, where is the mutated plant? It is too strong after all. I hope you don't put it outside casually."