Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Shen Yu took the time to think about it at this critical moment. She recalled her dream, and could barely distinguish between the clear memory and the fuzzy dream - it stands to reason that it should not be so difficult in the early days of the end of the world.

    Speaking of which, the gathering of zombies after the end of the world is still related to the "Zombie King".

    Even if she turned into a zombie king at this time in the dream to trigger the zombie wave, but now she is fine.

    Could there be other zombie kings appearing?

    No, not right.

    If it is the Zombie King, judging from the Zombie King's IQ, he will not be the first to compete with the large safety zone.

    Unless that zombie king is a fool.

    But can a fool be a zombie king?

    Shen Yu was distracted for just a short while, and soon there was no more time for distraction.

    Because the tide of zombies has swarmed.

    The moment he saw the tide of zombies, Zhou Ping in front gave an order, and the eight cars surrounded him, trying not to leave any gaps. The injured people in the car stayed on the inner roof, which was safer, and the ones who were still intact stayed behind. Just stand on the outer roof.

    There are more than a thousand zombies. It seems that each of the eighty or so people can kill less than twenty. There is no pressure on Shen Yu and the others with twenty zombies, even for those who have no awakening ability. The men in the army are no threat - don't forget, they still have guns in their hands.

    It may be one thing to deal with twenty zombies, but another thing to deal with thousands of zombies swarming up.

    If they didn't have basic protection, they would be overwhelmed by zombies in an instant, even if Shen Yu opened a few more shots, it would be useless.

    The eight cars consist of two cars inside and six cars around the outside. The door behind the truck has been closed. You can rest assured of the quality of the military card. The wounded are inside. The two cars are on the roof. Changed position, to the position facing the tide of zombies.

    The soldiers who climbed up earlier had already raised their guns and shot the zombies headshot.

    But there were too many zombies, and the zombies fell down one by one, but the zombies didn't seem to decrease. In less than a minute, the zombies surrounded them.

    Shen Yu also held a gun in his hand, and flew bullets at the zombie's head with a calm expression.

    While they are still occupying the high ground, it is reasonable to clean up more zombies.

    All the zombies surrounded them, and after smelling the human scent, they stretched out their hands one by one, just because the military card was high enough, they couldn't reach the living people standing on the roof.

    But at the same time, for the time being, it is not easy for people on the roof to attack the zombies below.

    People with supernatural powers can use their abilities to kill zombies, but facing so many zombies, those people with supernatural abilities have long been told not to waste their abilities at will, so they all waited tensely.

    The zombies fell one by one, but the number of zombies visible to the naked eye seemed to be the same at all, which would cause great psychological pressure on people.