Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Grandpa Shen

    It took Shen Yu some time to let himself accept that his grandfather suddenly became younger. Grandpa Shen said cheerfully, "It's all thanks to Xiao Ye Zi." Xiao Ye Zi, a daffodil, is also

    Grandpa Shen's contract mutant plant.

    The last time Shen Yu saw Grandpa Shen was during Chinese New Year. At that time, Grandpa Shen looked like a normal 70-year-old old man. This time, he was only in his fifties. It is said that the mutated daffodils he had been raising all the time disliked him. He looked too old and a bit ugly, so I tried to make him younger.

    No wonder she felt something was wrong when she heard Grandpa Shen's voice before. She didn't expect that there were mutant plants that could do this?

    This function should be more popular with women, right?

    Although he complained so much, Shen Yu was actually very happy.

    Because this mutated plant has cultivated Grandpa Shen's body from the inside out, which means that Grandpa Shen can accompany her for another ten or twenty years.

    "Since you're back, stay with me, an old man, and don't go out to take risks." After being excited, Grandpa Shen began to mutter: "You don't even know how much I worry about you. You see, Grandpa is so old that he can't stand the trouble." I can't stand the shock anymore."

    "Grandpa, you are in good health now." Shen Yu complained silently.

    Grandpa Shen said confidently: "I am still a seventy-year-old old man, you have to be considerate of the old man."

    Shen Yu felt that after the end of the world, Grandpa Shen didn't care about his image even more.

    But she didn't find it difficult.

    Having experienced the apocalypse and things that her relatives can only imagine after going through hardships, she is not very disgusted with Grandpa Shen's concern, but...

    "Grandpa, I am a multi-line supernatural being." Shen Yu said.

    "So what? Although there are few people with dual-line abilities, it's not that there are none, and isn't one of the abilities you awakened space? Space is a mobile warehouse, and the combat power is still not enough." Grandpa Shen has a reason.

    Shen Yu: "I'm level six."

    "What's wrong with level six? Level six...Are you level six?" Grandpa Shen had originally made up his mind to use a calm attitude to let Shen Yu know that there are people outside the world, and there is no need to let her be a girl. Come on, but when he realized that Shen Yu was talking about level six, he was dumbfounded.

    "How could you be level six? Isn't the highest level now only level three? Impossible, impossible, don't lie to me." Grandpa Shen clutched his chest.

    "I didn't lie to you." Shen Yu sighed: "I am not a dual-line supernatural power user either, I... have awakened six kinds of supernatural powers.

    " It's much higher, and even the three newly awakened abilities have increased in one night and half a day has passed, and they are already at the peak of the second level.

    Shen Yu stared at Grandpa Shen with sincerity, Grandpa Shen stared at Shen Yu with disbelief on his face, and then slowly turned expressionless: "Who else knows about this except you and me?"

    "My three teammates." Shen Yu said honestly: "But don't worry, they won't talk nonsense outside. Besides, with my current strength, it doesn't matter if people know about me." Indeed, with Shen