Chapter 41

Chapter 41 That's...my grandson

    Lu Xingyue, Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu had a tacit understanding, and immediately became vigilant. Wu Chengyu was startled, but he had always remembered that Shen Yu said he felt danger before, and he immediately became on guard.

    The moment Shen Yu finished speaking, a black shadow rushed over. It wanted to enter the door, but Shen Yu's vine net, which had been prepared for a long time, had already been laid out. The vine net blessed by the third-level ability is not something it can just Breakthrough, it stuck for a while, and then disappeared quickly.

    But with just that click, Shen Yu and several third-level supernatural beings had already seen its appearance clearly.

    It was a zombie that looked like a child who was only three or four years old. He was covered in blue, but his body was still intact. It looked much better than the zombies outside with missing arms, broken legs or flesh.

    Its limbs looked longer than ordinary zombies, Shen Yu had sharp eyes, and saw that there seemed to be webbed things between its fingers.

    Shen Yu prevented it from entering the door, like Wu Chengyu and Lu Xingyue were attacking it, but it avoided it with its extraordinarily flexible body and super fast speed.

    None of those powers did any damage to it.

    "This is... a zombie?" Wu Chengyu let out a breath, his face serious.

    Shen Yu nodded: "It should be."

    "Then we..." Wu Chengyu had a headache: "If we don't solve it, how can we save people?"

    The speed of this thing is too fast, and it can be very concealed. Feeling it, shouting, it is probably difficult for them to react.

    "Let's go in first?" Shen Yu said, "I     'll cover it with vines.

    "

Open it as usual, let Shen Yu and the others go in.

    Maybe it knew about Shen Yu's vine net that it couldn't break through for a while, and the little zombie didn't come out again, and nothing else happened until the door was closed.

    This is a secret door. The secret door is connected to the most important research room of the institute. After Shen Yu and the others entered the door, they walked for about three minutes before reaching the research room. They also met with the research leaders who are still alive in the institute .

    However, the current scientific research leaders are not at all as enthusiastic and happy as when they first started talking to them, and instead quarreled.

    Shen Yu saw the most excited old man: "That's Xinxin, I'm sure I'm not mistaken, how could Xinxin become a zombie? How could he..." As he spoke, the old man burst into tears

    .

    In fact, if he disappeared in the research institute and couldn't find anyone, he would have to be eaten up by zombies besides becoming a zombie. In fact, he had already prepared for it, but as a grandfather, he couldn't accept that his grandson really turned into a zombie and came back.

    This is a blow to the elderly.

    "Hello, I'm sorry to let you see such a chaotic institute, do you want to take a break first?" A gentle voice sounded.

    There are six survivors in this institute, three of them are elderly people who look over 60 years old, two are middle-aged people in their 40s, and the person speaking is the youngest, who looks to be in his thirties. He has a handsome and gentle appearance, and a gentle smile. He is a person who seems to have no sense of aggression.