Chapter 53

Chapter 53 Shameless Sneak Attack!

    The night was silent.

    The vines belonging to Xiaovine densely climbed on the wall, perfectly covering the aura of Shen Yu and the three of them.

    When taking a bath, Chen Jiajia felt that something was wrong. In the past, even if the vines covered their breath, there would always be some scattered zombies walking on the street, making a little noise, just saying that they would not attack them.

    But today is too quiet.

    Chen Jiajia was also a little curious, so she pushed aside Xiaoteng's vines and looked out the window.

    As a result, I saw a bunch of zombies.

    "It is roughly estimated that there are two to three hundred zombies, all of which should be above level two." Chen Jiajia let out a breath, but still felt heavy in her heart.

    There were two to three hundred zombies, and all of them were high-level zombies. More importantly, these high-level zombies approached quietly, as if... there was a command behind them.

    Shen Yu understood what Chen Jiajia meant. In fact, she knew best how dangerous it would be if there was a leading zombie who could command among the zombies, so her face darkened: "I'll go and see.

    " After the zombies, Shen Yu's eyelids twitched.

    Beijing is so big and has such a large population. It is impossible to say that there are only so many evolved zombies at this point in time.

    Either that thing behind it can only control a few hundred, or there are still zombies that haven't come yet.

    Shen Yu hoped it was the former one.

    So many zombies...

    "Shen Yu." Shen Xin suddenly called Shen Yu.

    She followed Shen Yu into the bathroom, and also saw the situation outside from the window. She stretched out her hand to Shen Yu: "Try again?" Shen Xin's meaning is

    obvious, no matter what is standing behind this anomaly, As long as Shen Yu's strength is strong enough, she can defeat ten meetings with one effort.

    With Shen Yu's sixth-level ability, these zombies might not be able to keep her, but... what about Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia?

    The two of them may not be able to leave smoothly.

    Thinking of this, Shen Yu made a decision.

    However, the two of them were not prepared to try it in the bathroom, not to mention that the crystal nucleus in Shen Yu's hand hadn't been given to Shen Xin yet.

    It's just that the nervous Chen Jiajia was confused when she saw the actions of Shen Yu and Shen Xin: "What are you going to do?"

    Why did Shen Yu give so many crystal nuclei to Shen Xin? And what are the two of them doing holding hands now?

    Do you want to make a critical statement?

    "Jiajia, please protect us with Xiaoteng for a while." Shen Yu looked cautious.

    "...Yes, yes, but what are you going to do?" Chen Jiajia was at a loss.

    "Increase your strength." Shen Yu said.

    Chen Jiajia:? Why did she feel more at a loss?

    Without time to explain further, Shen Yu and Shen Xin looked at each other and closed their eyes at the same time.