Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Apology

    In just a few minutes, Shen Yu emptied a backpack under the vague gaze of the people in the car—this was the speed at which she secretly transported some things out of the space.

    And after eating, she still felt very hungry.

    So Fang's father's backpack and Fang's mother's backpack were given to her.

    Both Fang's father and Fang's mother knew that Shen Yu had space, so it was not surprising to see Shen Yu taking out a lot of food in the backpack that they didn't have in the backpack before. They became food and were emptied by Shen Yu, they didn't show any strange expressions.

    After three bags were empty, Shen Yu finally felt 70% full. She touched her still flat stomach, and she felt a little unbelievable.

    She ate so much just now, and she deliberately switched to high-calorie food afterwards, but she wasn't full yet?

    But... It seems that after taking such a pass, her newly awakened wood-type abilities have become stronger.

    So after awakening the second ability, as long as enough energy is added, can it be directly upgraded to the same level as the first ability?

    Shen Yu's complexion improved visibly with the naked eye, and she handed the three empty bags to Fang's father, and then continued to guard the window.

    The brother next to him also took time to look carefully at Shen Yu, making sure that Shen Yu's complexion had improved, so he suppressed his thoughts.

    As long as Shen Yu can bear it, to be honest, after the window is not guarded by Shen Yu... the pressure is indeed a lot, and it also gives people a lot of psychological pressure.

    After all, it was just a small wave of zombies. Although it caused some troubles for the convoy, it did not prevent the convoy from leaving. Moreover, the protection of the army was also very strict. Many people who could go to the rescue point by themselves had the courage to do so. Che always has a few people who can help, even if they can't help kill zombies, it's still possible to help comfort people.

    So it went smoothly.

    Perhaps because of the awakening of the second ability, Shen Yu had killed the zombies for so long, but there was only a little sweat on her forehead, and the scar on her wrist had completely healed.

    After this wave passed, Shen Yu didn't go back to his original seat and simply sat by the window, helping to look outside.

    As for the person who sat here before, he simply went to sit in Fangfu.

    Just kidding, let's not say that this place is safer than the middle, just say that in front of him is a soldier with a gun, and behind him is a girl who seems to have special abilities. He feels that this place is very safe.

    Shen Yu's body was quite excited, but she was indeed a little tired mentally. The previous outburst still had a little impact on her. Therefore, she sat on the seat and closed her eyes to rest, and everyone in the car became quieter. The loud noise made Shen Yu take a good rest.

    Back all the way is very smooth.

    After leaving the city, there were not many zombies. After the zombie tide, the follow-up journey will be easier.

    When they arrive at the base, they still need to go through a quarantine, and there are a few more forms to fill out for registration this time, such as whether they have any abilities, what are the abilities, and whether they are willing to join the base guard.