Chapter 43

Chapter 43 The Hidden Evil

    The pinholes are very small, and if Shen Yu hadn't checked carefully, he might have missed them.

    If the child just had more pinholes on the wrists and backs of the hands, Shen Yu wouldn't care too much, after all, she doesn't know this child, maybe the child is very weak and needs frequent injections and medicines.

    But these pinholes are in the back.

    Shen Yu's face darkened for a moment, she looked at the corpse of the little zombie, and was silent for a while, took out a mobile phone that still had battery and took a few pictures of pinholes, then nodded to Shen Xin: "Burn it." Shen

    Xin The fire was not an ordinary fire, but within two minutes, all the corpses were burned to ashes.

    The little zombie was burned by Shen Yu alone. When there was only a pile of ashes left, she took out a small glass bottle and put some of the little zombie's ashes into it, and then stood up: "Let's go, let's go shopping here. .”

    The most important part of this research institute is not the bottom eight floors, but the fifth floor.

    Negative three and negative four are where the general research is located, and negative five is where the bigwigs do their research, and general research cannot be placed in the negative five.

    Many research specimens are placed on the third floor of minus six minus seven minus eight.

    Shen Yu's goal is to find the negative five again.

    The ID card that Mr. He gave to Shen Yu is his own. Mr. He is one of the people with the highest authority in the research institute. With this ID card, Shen Yu can go anywhere.

    She remembered the floor plan she had seen before, and was about to look for some of the more important rooms first, when Shen Xin tugged at her sleeve: "Come with me." Shen Yu hesitated for a second, and followed

    Shen Xin away .

    Lu Xingyue followed behind silently, no one spoke for a while, only three gentle footsteps remained.

    Shen Xin walked outside one of the doors, and she glanced at Shen Yu: "Open it."

    After a pause, she added: "I think you should agree to my original proposal after seeing what's inside."

    Shen Xin fish:?

    She had a bad premonition, she opened the door easily with Mr. He's ID card, and a black shadow rushed over in the next second, Shen Yu directly attacked, and only after she caught the black shadow did she realize that It's a cat with a mouse's head.

    It didn't seem to have strong attack power, but there were a few strange-shaped things behind it, Shen Yu caught them all, and her face became more and more ugly. After entering this room, she saw...the corpse

    .

    Animal corpses, human corpses, zombie corpses.

    The corpses were not too many, but they were not too few, with pits and pits gnawed on them, Shen Yu closed his eyes, and Shen Xin took out a mask from nowhere, put it on, and went to search for things.

    Several little monsters were tied up by Shen Yu and thrown aside, and she also went to search for clues.

    But Shen Yu was not as fast as Shen Xin in finding clues.

    Shen Yu just found two printed experiment reports, and Shen Xin was already calling her.

    "It should be these things." Shen Xin said.