Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Feeling

    After Shen Yu and the others arrived, a team of three supernatural beings came, and they also passed the test and joined the team.

    There were 17 people at the beginning, plus Shen Yu and his four members, plus the last team of three people, a total of 24 people. This is the team that will go deep into N City for rescue.

    The team with the lowest ability level has touched the second level, not to mention that since they dare to come, they are also good at themselves.

    This should be the highest level team that can be combined now.

    In the end, Shen Xin went deep into N City with Shen Yu and the others. Shen Yu actually asked Shen Xin if she wanted to stay outside to support, but Shen Xin shook her head resolutely. She told Shen Yu when she was alone with Shen Yu : "I have my own hole cards, and I can guarantee that nothing will happen to me and the child, not to mention that if something unexpected happens at that time, I may use my hole cards to help." After a pause, Shen Xin said: "Besides

    , If you get infected at that time and become a zombie king, you won’t be very strong at the beginning, and I can protect you.”

    So this person still hasn’t given up the idea of ​​letting her become a zombie king to destroy the world, right?

    Shen Yu had a bit of a headache, but as long as Shen Xin didn't have the idea of ​​doing it herself, she wouldn't try to persuade Shen Xin too much, so in the end the four of them went together.

    The four of them sat in their own car, but there was one more person in the car today, Wu Chengyu.

    He got into the car with a cheeky face, and stretched out his hand to Shen Yu with a smile: "Little Yuyu, what fruit do you have, give it to my brother? After the end of the world, I have hardly touched any fruit. I am so hungry."

    While Shen Yu was speechless, he still took out the fruit for him.

    This time she took oranges, Wu Chengyu peeled them off after taking them, and ate them in one bite: "Sure enough, the fruits here are delicious."

    Shen Yu: "..."

    "Ouch, who hit me?" Wu Chengyu ate the fruit, and suddenly he groaned, his suspicious eyes fell on Lu Xingyue who was driving, but Lu Xingyue drove with both hands, so he shouldn't be able to free his hands.

    Seeing a small vine shrinking back, Shen Yu said: "..."

    "Xiao Teng, don't make trouble."

    Xiao Teng rubbed against Shen Yu's wrist, sending Shen Yu's intermittent thoughts: "He... bullied... the master. "

    Shen Yu laughed: "He didn't bully me."

    Wu Chengyu: "? Who are you talking to?"

    Shen Yu raised his wrist, revealing the green vine.

    And the thin little rattan bared its teeth and claws at Wu Chengyu, working hard and fiercely.

    "Is this the little guy who sneaked up on me?" Wu Chengyu laughed: "Be careful, don't twist yourself."

    Shen Yu, who felt Xiaoteng's anger, said: "...Okay, okay, just ignore him, darling "

    While speaking, she fed Xiaoteng some wood-type abilities, and finally comforted Xiaoteng, and she gave Wu Chengyu a warning look: "Don't be mean, or I won't help you when Xiaoteng gets angry." At this

    time Wu Chengyu is still a bit disapproving. Could it be that he is afraid of a small vine even if he is a big man?

    Wu Chengyu and the others made a plan before, and even called available satellites to assist in the mission.