{Twenty-Two}

The weeks after the giant order for Mr. Jackson's stock market, the bakery becomes busier. Employees of the market come in for children's birthdays, anniversaries, or simply for desserts after a long day. Pamela is seen grinning and greeting everyone in the line for the counter, going around to booths, and conversing with customers sitting in. Sam and Robin have been assigned to the kitchen, teaming up on all the orders to keep up. Another coworker tending the counter and money with the assistance of Pamela.

Spencer keeps Sam and the dogs in his apartment, not allowing the baker to return to his own home, even to simply gather clothes or supplies. Making excuses each time Sam requests to grab anything on his own, tempting his boyfriend with cooking or serving the man to distract him. The puppy boy doesn't try as hard as he thinks he should to get back across the hall, but he enjoys being with Spencer and likes the man is so set on keeping close.

Fenrir, Cerberus, and Orthrus adore being in the bigger apartment as well. Spencer had moved their leashes and harnesses into his home, hanging them up in order by the door. Sam hadn't noticed until the morning after the man did it, laughing and leaving it be. He loved the sight of them hung up in the apartment, delighted at the thought that the youtuber wanted them - the animals and human- to stay at his home more often.

The dogs love lounging around the big couches and the bed when the man allows them to, playing and wrestling with Spencer as Sam cooks or picks a movie out. They have their own place to eat in the living room, scattered about; by the tv, by the end of the couch, and against the wall by the TV stand.

While Sam is rushing around at the bakery, Spencer is home recording videos with the dogs walking into and out of his office, introducing his 'new family' to his viewers. In between filming, he is searching for a bigger apartment or houses for rent that are large pet friendly. It takes him a week to find the perfect place for his boy's; a medium sized house for rent at the edge of the town, it's in walking distance to the dog park and the bakery, and the ice cream shop they love.

It has a large back yard that has a privacy fence, certainly big enough for three giant dogs and anything Spencer will buy them. Three bedrooms, one bathroom, open plan kitchen and living area, all hardwood floors and completely newly renovated. Everything is new and repainted, the kitchen is clean and bigger than Sam's own and Spencer's; the baker will be elated with it.

The man has already contacted the owner, spoke to him and set up a time to meet when he knows Sam will be off from class and work. Planning to go see it himself and if he feels his family will love it, he'll sign papers and pay rent for the first few months to prepare to move in. Sam may hesitate on instantly moving in with him, but Spencer is confident he can convince his boy to follow him to this house. Sam craves what the man can give him; love, praise and belonging. The baker has realized he needs and wants to be with Spencer, and that is all the redhead needs to push the puppy boy into following him anywhere he goes.

Even if it takes a few weeks to do Sam will be in that house with the dogs, if Spencer has any say in it. I'll kidnap the dogs if I have to and consider stealing everything in his apartment, Spencer nods along to his thoughts. Thinking up what he will say to get Sam to move, what excuses his boy will use and answers to them, this way he is prepared to shut them down instantly. I'll get him there, sooner or later and it will be sooner.

Spencer has spent the day in the apartment, filming videos and editing, playing with the large dogs as a break. Sam has been at the bakery, sending text messages and pictures for proof that he got his lunch and snacks down without forgetting. He's been particularly busy today, orders coming in faster than he could keep up with and saying the small building has been packed up with people.

Robin needed to take on most of the orders that the boy couldn't handle, the coworker has been doing the smaller orders; cookies or pastries. While Pamela put Sam on cakes, large and mini. Birthday requests came in more than usual, keeping the boy rushing to decorate or bake specific flavors. By the end of the day, the two bakers are exhausted and sitting in a booth to relax, their boss giving them cupcakes for "Hard day's work!"