{Thirty-Two}

The couple spends the entire day in bed, only occasionally would Spencer disappear to feed the animals or fetch snacks and water for them. Always commanding the younger man to stay put under the covers in the bed. Sam had learned, been trained, to simply accept and obey such an order, obediently laying in the bed with his eager eyes on the door. The boy had willingly removed his sleeping shorts and shirt, in a fuzzy haze that the constant praise and, dare he say, worship of his body from Spencer created. He doesn't recall stripping himself to his underwear, once the fog of need Master more please more faded with the first break of Spencer getting up he could feel the soft sheets gliding across his chest.

Making no effort to redress, craving as much contact as possible between them. He also saw the pleased reaction it had gained from his boyfriend, the instant change of travel of his lips to the baker's exposed chest. It was obvious that his willingly taking the extra step on his own delighted the man, stitching praises of how proud he was on Sam's smooth, fragile skin. Spencer wasn't rushing, taking his time and allowing the younger man to get comfortable being pinned down and explored by hands and lips.

For hours they laid under the bed's comforter, swapping kisses that switched from gentle, soft, and loving to passionate, teeth-nipping, and breathless. Spencer never crossed the invisible line he knows is in Sam's mind, never bit harshly or went too fast, and didn't push for more than he knew his boy could handle. Staying safe by softly adding new methods of their kisses, nipping at Sam's lip to gain the shocked gasp against his own, slipping his tongue slightly deeper to claim, and patiently training his puppy to allow him in.

Sam grasped, mewling in need, clinging to the larger body above him, simply letting the man do as he pleased. He enjoyed it, greatly. Loved the new sensations upon his body, being entirely enclosed by the Youtuber leaning over him. The large warm hands gliding over his flushed skin, the playful pitching and nips of teeth against his chest or thighs. The atmosphere wasn't intense like he always expected when being so close and intimate, instead, it was tranquil, merely exploring their amorous desires tenderly. No rush.

Even so, it had Sam's blood rushing through his ears, heart pounding against his rib cage. He was breathless, panting and continuously reaching out eagerly for more of whatever he was allowed to have from Spencer. It felt as if every nerve in his body was electrified, each touch or soft barely there slide of teeth, a pinch, would light his body up. A knot of heat settled in his abdomen at every roughly whispered praise or gentle instruction, only growing each moment. He was incredibly eager, taking all kisses like a starving man, clenching the sheets and at Spencer. Moaning his displeasure on the tiny breaks for water and snacks that the man insisted on.

The whines amuse the older man, pleased that Sam is taking so well to being exposed and showing such sensual affection. Easily shushing his boy's discontentment at pausing with a husky whisper into his ear and gently tugging to cuddle on the man's chest to be fed little bites of chocolate or slices of apples. Leaning against the headboard of the bed with Sam contently laying on his torso, petting down the boy's spine and sides, rumbling his own approval at each snack eaten from the palm of his hand.

The baker has been in a constant fog of Spencer's presence; his low resonant voice sending powerful goosebumps throughout his skin, the massaging hands traveling about his body, and the words of deep affection. Being cradled, pinned, crushed under the man's large firm body feels much like having a thick blanket over him, hot and unbelievably safe. It all has the boy's mind spiraling into a hazy fog of need and want, yearning to please his boyfriend in any way he is allowed.

It doesn't clear up when they take breaks, Sam notices vaguely. His body is lax as he snuggles into the hair on Spencer's chest, completely at ease yet still longing to continue their actions. Feeling the light vibrating when rumbled words are spoken, using his tongue to lick up the treat like snacks from a big palm in a dazed state of mind. Unable to handle not touching the man, clinging onto him and whining high in his throat when the Youtuber shifts away from him. He is reassured instantly, Spencer always laying him back down and curling over his thinner body to show, prove, he wouldn't leave Sam in such a state.