{Nineteen}

Waking up is an event for Sam, this morning specifically. The sight he is greeted with upon peeling his eyes open is a shock and he nearly flinches back harshly in instinct, Spencer's slack, relaxed face is only inches from his own. The man is asleep, breathing steady and calm, lips slightly parted and his eyelids flickering with occasional movements of his eyeballs. He would have moved back in his surprise if not for the firm, heavy weight of an arm around his waist.

Spencer has him held close to the taller's body, close enough to have their legs tangled up and for Sam to feel an unrelenting, thick thigh settled between his own. He flushes brightly, processing that if he moves just right he could feel the brush of something hard and thick against his thigh that definitely isn't a leg or hand. He sits still, afraid to shift in case he nudges the tented bulge Spencer's sweats are holding, not wanting to poke that bear yet. Spencer is experienced and occasionally lewd out-loud, although Sam is very much aware the man holds himself back from being too sexual.

The baker just isn't ready for that, nervous and scared about doing anything sexual. He doesn't want to embarrass himself, do something bad and make Spencer upset. Sam is aware of how sex works, for both genders, but he doesn't have experience. Only having sex exactly once, the act was okay and he was sore afterwards, but it wasn't something he craved to do again.

Charlie had reassured him that not everyone has high sex drives or even interested in the action, also admitted that he could have given a bad performance. Something about him normally bottoming and not liking topping as much, but saying it was a good introduction to the sexual world; careful and completely innocent for a virgin. Sam didn't think he'd be interested in sex again, comsidering he doesn't think about it or believe it matters in the long run of his life.

Yet now, as he watches Spencer, feels the warm temperature coming from the man, the nudge of the tented sweats and the weight of the heavy arm on his side; he acknowledges the new thoughts in his head. What would it be like to have sex with Spencer? Would he be gentle or rough? Hold me tightly like he always does? Or even be as soft in his kisses? Sam flushes at these thoughts, as relatively childish as they are. He finds himself curious and anxious as he thinks, wondering vaguely if the bulge he feels is as big as it seems. Charlie advised not to expect the same size as him, or Sam, when it comes to sex with other men. Said everyone is different, penis' aren't the same on others; a fact Sam already knew.

Suddenly, Spencer shifts in his sleep, leg pushing up further between the younger man's thighs, arm pulling Sam even closer. Now, flushed together without a single gap between them, Sam gulps at the rather large... limb pressing tightly along his hip. Definitely not like Charlie.

Attempting to distract himself, he determinedly focuses on the mans' face rather than below his hips. It's a complete opposite sight then the rigid tent under the blankets, Spencer's face is relaxed, content to hold Sam his arms and sleep the morning away. Absently the younger man notices he is laid out on one side of a large, soft bed in a light brown painted room. The color theme is the same as his apartment, revealing it's pre-painted and Spencer hadn't bothered to repaint.

The thick comforter is a deep black with gray sheets, soft and smelling of the natural musk and earthy scents of the man and his body wash. Strangely, Sam feels safe and protected. He is completely surrounded by Spencer, held in his arms and in his bed, buried in his scent and wearing his clothes. Never has the boy felt such a strong sense of security. A snort makes his body jerk, unsuspecting of anything in the room up until now. Spencer's amber eyes are still firmly shut, breaths even and steady; asleep, deeply so.

Peeking his eyes over his boyfriend's shoulders, Sam lightly rests his head on the firm muscle to look over. At the side of the bed, three heads rest on the edge to stare up at Spencer's back, each with pouting ears that perk up at the sight of a human awake. Sam quietly giggles to himself, finding the picture of his dogs adorable.