➥ 02 ⦙ NADYA IN MANSION

A/N~ Gamarjoba (hello) readers,
Some foreign words are Georgian or Russian. I gave glossary as possible for your convenience.

═───────⌨───────═

Granddaughter of the famous Archaeologist Dr

Granddaughter of the famous Archaeologist Dr.Karine, stood emotionless before an old brass portrait. "I don't like this either," with a hump Nadya Alexeyeva walks around but her internal screaming will tear ears off. Why, I'm here?

Born in Batumi but grew up in Sochi, neither likes to be here nor with that hole-digger granny. "Let's clean this study". The cleaning team still cleaning for two days.

As work calls, she couldn't deny. Last-minute plans only afford her grandma's older mansion discarded since granny passed away. "Bebo sazizgharia"

'Why these books still here?'

Dusted for half an hour; did Vacuum and mop for two hours. Old furniture-Antique ones, no hands on them.

An old picture album caught her eyes, "ara! Go away." She threw them on the pile of unwanted books and documents. To her, it's unwanted but for her bebia, they were her life but she's lifeless now. "What the heck?.. Urgh.." Nadya gathers them into the boxes but they're too massive to move.

She relented and offered herself three hours nap.

Dark-green vault, oozing gas appears from tunnels like pipes. Amidst gas flowing hoarsely at different places, No one can hear voices but can hear rats chirping.. Stinky smell indicates something rotten for too long. A shadow crawls into the walls. Swirling around Nadya came to face with two intimidating yet smoldering slits. Their scrutinization made her immobilized. Hissing sound followed by sudden forward motion. At the same period, Nadya felt fluid on her face...

"Ahh!!" her body is vibrating, her teeth chattering.

"Wooof," six months older husky, Bum licking her face. Her trembling lips turn into a kind smile. "BUMMM!" Two animals cuddle albeit the boxes, forgetting the pile of unwanted ones. Impacting papers and books to scattering over the boxes around 'em.

"CELLS...PROJECT EMBRYONIC STEM CELLS," one cleaning staff stood there and read.
"Ver Gavige?," Nadya looked up.
That cleaner bent down and gathers the folder before him.

"Batono..Mr.Gochadze?" she read his name tag. "Your bebo's. I guess."
"Ho, ho", she accepted it to threw away, turned, and fetched Bum and left downstairs.

Wind enters the room through the window, stem cells folder snickered below Dr.Karine's lifeless portrait.

"Gmadlobt!" Nadya pays them bill for wages and turned in for a peaceful night. Her room is next to the study.

A pair of the same eyes from last dream occured again in front of her. Captivating yet crashing her heart out of breath..

Frightened kitty's yowl and Bum's thunderous woof revived Nadya from heart-wrenching dream.. "Why that again?" Fingers mingling her already tangled bangs.

BANG.

Cupboard slammed to the ground.. "WHAT NOW?" Nadya went upstairs rethinking her every life choice. She starts wheezing. Smoke caused by sand overlaying the once cleaned study..

"NOT AGAIN."

The visitor kitty ran for its life and Bum vanished behind the door.
"Are you happy, bebo?" Who let the window open?

It's still dawn. Sudden yawn announces the left-over sleep. She went back to her room. Yawning is contagious. Even Bum yawns back.

Those eyes still tormented her mind yet she needs her rest. "Bargi, everything can wait until I'm awake. Urgh!" She wrapped herself in a blanket tighter.

A/N

Is Nadya's character have any humility or Is it only towards Bum?

Tune in to decode later.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━