➥ 14 ⦙ SCIENCE CREW

The Scientist crew consists of Marine Biologist, CMarTech, and Biologist

The Scientist crew consists of Marine Biologist, CMarTech, and Biologist. They will assist the Oceanographer on this Project Batumi. They reside at the GARC for upcoming medical evaluation.

"MARINERS," Nayda finally at her last spot. Nadya entered the hall, "Excuse me, Mr. Andrei Agapov, I'm in this project. Take my name from the R.O. list." She spoke directly, unaware of Garry, who is sitting at the side, already irked by her mere presence alone, yet intrigued by her audacity. After reporting, she looked around only to meet those snake eyes... "Umm, sl...scientist crew, isn't it?"

"Yes. Are you tired?"
"Sorry?... Yeah, I'm exhausted." Nadya started blabbering. 'Be calm, he is just another man,' Her mind controlling her fear.
"You are in. Now only, Gabi sir called me," Andrei confirmed.
"Ohh, fine."
"Are you alright?" Alyona's voice got more worried, question by question.
"Yes, good."

Garry had a doubt here, "What happened? Why she's on R.O. list?"
"That Zech scared her yesterday after the meeting in the parking lot."
"No, IT WAS NOT HIM," Nadya made eye contact with the man in front of her. Garry with a sneer, stood up and took a step towards her.

"Then who?" Garry inquired as she backed from her place. Finding a place, where she'll be safe. But, there is no escape from this mystery stare. She stopped and stood fixed at the spot with some fragile spirit. 'Nadya, don't give up,' Her mind again offering her some confidence.

"Bro, c'mon don't be cocky. She's worn out already," Andrei spoke for Nadya. He knew how is it to be stuck in panic attacks.

"What? Brother, it's not how you treat your senior officer." "Here, I'm the in-charge."
"Why are you irritating me?"

"That's what siblings are for," Alyona tried to ease the budding tension between the brothers. It's her regular routine to be the umpire for those stupid quarrels between the Agapov brothers since pre-school. Most of the time, it won't work.

"What is your problem anyway?" Garry pointed towards Nadya, who couldn't answer back. She couldn't decipher the surroundings, the snake's image is now in front of her and that too unavoidable. Her fragile confidence getting dismantled block by block.

Yet, she had to answer him. She pulled up her courageous Dr.Alexeyeva-look and muttered, "After team revealed. I came across one person, whose eyes are spitting image of a snake's eyes which is showing up in my dreams every night."

Garry was that one person. 'What me?' He never forgot his encounters with her. 'She is troubling my mind, now...No, don't let her.'

"Is that person got you a panic attack?" Alyona is more engaged than Garry, who is in utter disbelief.
"Umm, He is," Nadya confessed, still couldn't believe that she had not only revealed her story but also embarrassed herself in front of him. She felt her cheeks warm, 'Don't get flustered, in front of him' Nadya pleaded herself. None worked in her favor.

"What an idiotic story," Garry could hear his voice dramatically maniac.
"Bro, stop it."
"She is lying," Frustrated Garry screamed with hands trembling.
"No, I won't lie," Nadya answered with small voice.
"Garry, why are you getting angry?" Alyona asked him. There is no objection from his side now. His silence accepted the blame. 'Why I'm getting angry?' Garry questioned himself.

"Nadya, take rest. We have tests in one hour," Andrei is in his protective mode. That sort of made Nadya at ease. She liked to be in this kind of protection.

"Okay," A tiny consent hit the hall followed by a chair dragging to her side. "Ali, take care of her. Am gonna check the schedule. And you Garry Agapov shut your shitty mouth," Andrei closed the after he came out. He started to call Zech but he isn't answering.
Andrei wondered, 'Did I see her slide, yesterday?'

"Ali, I'll wait in my cabin. Call me on test time. I too have many schedules to check," Garry imitated Andrei then with a side eye scanned Nadya, 'Stupid girl' and then left.

"Agapov brothers are pain in ass," Alyona announced which made Nadya blink several times.
"They are siblings, can't you see?" Nadya's lips were ajar at the exposure.

She had to work with Garry on the next project. 'Agapov Brothers?' Andrei doesn't seem troublesome.

Him. Garry is the problem...Nadya's disappointment was obvious to Alyona, "Don't worry, I'll be on your team. Now, Welcome to the science crew girl!"
"Isn't it scientist crew?"
"Shh! All are in science only"

Nadya is not in the mood for this lame joke, according to her, Alyona is trying too hard to make her at ease.

Nadya looked sunny after a wild day, 'Thank you Ali and Andrei for backing up me.'

"Ali, bring it soon," She mumbled while Alyona went to fetch some coffee for them.

A/N

Do you guys think Nadya will clear the project with Garry?

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━