➥ EPILOGUE ꗄ

Once the old and dull mansion is now brighter and alive

Once the old and dull mansion is now brighter and alive. People call each other's names for domestic chores, which is new to this Mansion.

"Nadya, please lemme do this?" Alyona is doing pancakes for all.

"Kalishivili, See I made Katchapuri for all" Mrs. Agapov is the one that started all these.

The doorbell rang,  "How many people are going to come?" she asked Esfir, who is cuddling with Bum in her lap. She opened the door. "Bebo! Where is Magaret Aunt?"
"She is fine in the US," Dr.Olga replied in joy. Further added, "I'll go there next week."
Nadya gave a hug to her new Bebo.

"I'm happy that you and your family are on the same page."
"Yes, things are easier, if we sit and talk." Dr.Olga followed Nadya to the kitchen after giving a warm hug to Esfir.

Andrei, Garry, Marina, and Boriz  were playing the family board game in the drawing room. "You guys are not kids," Esfir came to fetch them for dinner.
"Actually, we are planning to play Blaster after this," Garry answered while calculating his next moves.
"Marina, you too?"
"What Esha? You know that I'm not good at cooking n all," Marina started pouting, she thought her friend will go easy on her.
"Shut up. That doesn't mean you can play. Who taught you to play?"
"C'mon devushka, women should not have to know cooking. It's not compulsory."
"Cooking is a survival skill that every hella human should know," Esfir remarked in a high voice rather than her natural.
All heads snapped at her words.
"Ara, Marina go," Boriz ordered his crewmate.
"Boriz, Did you listen to me?" Boriz got alerted as the bullet is aiming at him this time. "Haa! You know what we planned to do Barbeque later."

"That's so sweet of you, Boriz. Why don't you start now itself? " Esfir politely tangled him in his own lies.  Andrei smacked him on his head.
Garry stood after a facepalm.

"Y'all get your asses to the garden right now!" Esfir ordered. Everyone breakout towards the exit. Bum is proud of his Esfir, circled her with woofs.

As per the order, Boys doing Barbeque in the garden with Marina helping them. "You boys, know the grill?" Nadya teased imitating Lt.Tengiz. "It's drill right?" Alyona enters the chat, teasing her fav Agapov clan.

"C'mon do soon. Food is waiting inside." Esfir called them out.
"Please wait for some minutes, mam," Andrie replied with gritted teeth causing the girls to chuckle at their misery.

"You gave them the right task, leader." Nadya saluted Esfir.
"Right girl." Alyona joined in salutation. 

Roasted chicken and lemon iced tea made by Marina were decorated as the starters for their dinner at the garden dining table. Mrs. Agapov gleamed at those roasted chickens in front of her. "Boys, do you remember? Your father used to cook for us on his off-duty times." When she said those words, her eyes formed a pool of tears with both resentment and glee.

"Deda, just eat na. Here take this."
Andrei wiped her tears while Garry fed her a piece of chicken.

"Your boys are grown up!" Dr.Olga patted Mrs.Agapov in affection.

"You guys rocking," Esfir gave a toss with her tea glass. Everyone agreed as their starters were flavorful and devoured into the mouth deliciously. Boys in unison, dramatically tipped their hats in acknowledgment. They acted like they had hats.

After some starters, They sat at the long dining table and had their dinner, a family dinner.

"You want this, right?" Nadya is in study speaking to her Bebo. " You always wanted a Family dinner. Isn't it? Bebo?"

" I am sorry for not being with you in your olden days, Olga bebo crying at the hospital made me realize the pain, once you had because of us, your so-called family" Nadya first time crying for her Bebo.

Esfir stood at the door, witnessing this, she reluctantly came near Nadya, embracing her, "Don't dwell in the past! Your words Dr. Alexeyeva."

"Hey kid, I didn't tell first, I used to listen to your fav podcast too." Nadya forgot her cry.

"Why don't you use this to yourself too?" Nadya reversed her words.

Esfir stood in silence.

"C'mon, Go and be friends with Andrei. Give him one chance. Not all people you love will vanish." Nadya's throat struggled at the last words. Zech was the impeccable person in her life too.

They hear some "woos!", and they opened the window. Boriz and Andrei saying their thrilling flight. Marina, Garry, and Alyona are listening with many woos!!

Alyona waved them to join them. Nadya nodded and nudged Esfir, "Look at Bum,"
It was busy playing with a stray kitten.

"They were rivals, Not now."
That quenched Esfir's emotions.

Not only them. Nadya's hand encircled Esfir.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

Time flies so fast, but memories stay forever. Change is all around us.

The cycle of changes is the reason for sunrise and sunset. It's not only for the sun, it goes the same even for us.

Phrases from one of her daily podcasts came to Esfir's mind.

THE END